Collapse
No announcement yet.

With a win against Clottey, Pacquiao overtakes SRR in the ATG list

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just when I think Manny's ultra nuthuggers can't get say anything more ridiculous along comes this thread lol. Robinson would have beaten little Manny badly.

Comment

Originally posted by FatBastard View Post
      Well, I think currently SRR=ALI=PAC so that win will be the "un-equalizer"
      Im sure youre just trying to bait people or maybe you just started watching boxing when Pac beat Oscar so I wont give my opinion on this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by mike19727 View Post
        Just when I think Manny's ultra nuthuggers can't get say anything more ridiculous along comes this thread lol. Robinson would have beaten little Manny badly.
        Robinson wont last up to the 6th round with PAC

Comment

Well, I think currently SRR=ALI=PAC so that win will be the "un-equalizer"
          Did this guy just put Pac on equal footing with Ali and Frazier? Wow!!!!! Pac must have started his own religion with all this worship going on.

Comment

Robinson wont last up to the 6th round with PAC
            Sugar Ray Robingson wouldn't last until the 6th round vs Pac now lol!!!!

Comment

I think Pacquiao has already surpass Loenard in term of accomplishment. It's kind of bogus to say that Pac is greater than Leonard but at the same time it's bogus to say that Leonard is greather than Pacquiao also.
              Haggler, Hearns ( twice), Duran ( twice) and Binitez.

Pacquiao has not surpassed Sugar Ray Leonard in terms of accomplishments, wash your mouth out with soap.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                How ca.......You can't rea.........forget it, it'd be easer to just call you a ****ing idiot.
                I agree and I'm out.....this is too much....catch yall later!!

Comment

not yet... he will be when he puts floydie on his resume...

OR

mosley will be beaten to a pulp by pac, since mosley already defeated floydie...

OR

clottey will KO pac in a jaw dropping surprise...

i think pac has to win all the WW fights... cotto, clottey, (berto), margarito, mosley/floydie. if that happens *****s will just be a

Comment

wherever you put pac, floyd will be never be ahead of him.

Comment

Originally posted by LilFloyd View Post
                      wherever you put pac, floyd will be never be ahead of him.
                      wins over pac and mosley make him(pbf) the fighter of the decade...

Comment

Working...
                      X