Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

clearly Floyd Mayweather's got a different philosophy lmao

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
      *****s coming out in force even though what Sly said is technically true...

I can see them burning all their Rocky and Rambo DVDs already.

I don't even want to imagination what you might be doing with hose same DVDs. You're too giddy. Yes, Mayweather is a boxer and not a fighter. Is this supposed to be news?

Comment

Originally posted by SusieQ. View Post
        In the latest issue of FHM there was an interview with Stallone. naturally the conversation turned to boxing. Here is that is part of the interview.( this is before pacquiao-mayweather was cancelled)

FHM: The worlds two greatest boxers Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather go toe to toe in las vegas, who wins?

Stallone: Floyd Mayweathers not a good fighter..

FHM: Oh do shutup..

Stallone: No seriously.He would run like the wind. A good fighter has killer instinct. A good fighter isnt happy when he escapes a fight without getting hurt. Mayweather doesnt like fightin toe to toe with somebody, he just looks for openings. Hes like a viper. If Mayweather stands there and fights, i have Pacquiao to win. In fact, ive started goin to big fights in las vegas with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Bruce Willis a fair bit recently, and its something we talk a great deal about.

LOL so there u have it folks.. rockys not a fan of floyd. id love to be a fly on the wall when rocky, terminator and john mcclain are talkin about boxing matters.
        It's all I'm gonna say about Rocky and you ppl believing him *lol*

Comment

What a *******.

Comment

Rocky's bound to love a fellow guy who goes to war, isn't he.

He has a point.

Comment

Originally posted by thatnickuh View Post
              I don't even want to imagination what you might be doing with hose same DVDs. You're too giddy. Yes, Mayweather is a boxer and not a fighter. Is this supposed to be news?

It's not news... At all..

Comment

roger with a lamp > mickey with his heart pills...BET THAT ****!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post

It's not news... At all..
                  Why are you so excited with all your "*****s" talk? Only an ignorant person would take that as a insult, even if the person who made the comment is among the ignorant. This just shows that Stallone and the people who think like him have little to no respect for the art of boxing.

Comment

Arnie and Stallone are racists. Check out some of their earlier interviews.

Comment

Originally posted by SusieQ. View Post
                      In the latest issue of FHM there was an interview with Stallone. naturally the conversation turned to boxing. Here is that is part of the interview.( this is before pacquiao-mayweather was cancelled)

FHM: The worlds two greatest boxers Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather go toe to toe in las vegas, who wins?

Stallone: Floyd Mayweathers not a good fighter..

FHM: Oh do shutup..

Stallone: No seriously.He would run like the wind. A good fighter has killer instinct. A good fighter isnt happy when he escapes a fight without getting hurt. Mayweather doesnt like fightin toe to toe with somebody, he just looks for openings. Hes like a viper. If Mayweather stands there and fights, i have Pacquiao to win. In fact, ive started goin to big fights in las vegas with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Bruce Willis a fair bit recently, and its something we talk a great deal about.

LOL so there u have it folks.. rockys not a fan of floyd. id love to be a fly on the wall when rocky, terminator and john mcclain are talkin about boxing matters.
                      I've always held the opinion that Stallone has too damn much to say. He isn't a fighter, and his movies were ****. Really, who is he to talk **** about Floyd or any other fighter?

Comment

Working...
                      X