Sylvester Stallone -"Floyd Mayweathers not a good fighter"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
    The stupidity....

Floyd gets his ass kicked anywhere other than a boxing ring and he knows it.

That's why he's a boxer, not a fighter.

I'm not hating at all when I say Floyd does his best work within the rules of boxing.

Stallone is like 6ft tall and massively roided.

Floyd doesn't even want to fight a juiced up midget in the ring, what makes you think he'd want to fight a juiced up rocky in the streets?
    Stallone is 5-10 on a good day. In fact his official height is 5-9 and a half which seems more like it because I have actually stood next to him and he is short by my standards. He's also 63 years old. You really are stupid if you think an actor like Stallone would beat a well conditioned proffesional boxer like Mayweather in any kind of fight. Stallone would get his face caved in. And to quote you, that's why he's an actor not a fighter. And you would get your ass kicked by Mayweather or any other professional boxer in the street too. And don't tell me "boxers can't fight in the street" because I'll pull up plenty of video showing people like you getting busted up and KTFO trying to fight professional fighters in the street.
    Last edited by Calilloyd; 01-29-2010, 05:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
      Floyd Mayweather says: "Stallone is not a good actor"

Stallones acting is not even p4p top 1000. Even on roids Stallone can't act worth ****.

Stallone hasen't had one real acting job. He ducks all movies that would force him to show real acting skills. Instead he does Rocky and Rambo ten times over. WTF is up with that?
      Stallone has no clue on boxing... but as an actor...

Rambo was some baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit... I only wanted something to eat *brings tears to my eyes everytime* that was some poetic stuff...

Who is this guy? God?
      No... Good knows mercy... legend stuff right there...

Lock up - DTA (even Stone Cold digged that ****)

Shame he never got an Oscar... same with Steven Seagal... these actors who have only one facial expression but can put in these range of emotions in this one expression are once in a decade talents... Charles Bronson was also one of them

Comment

• i never thought this thread wud generate so much buzz. when stallone said wat he said they thought he was stupid because they love floyd, hence why they told him to "shutup" when he said floyd wasnt a gd fighter.in fact before the marquez fight they did an exclusive on him with quite a bit of info and floyd talked about his training regime.i can upload it for all the floyd-heads if any1 wants. You might even be able to find it on their site..

Comment

• Is this roidhead #10 to come out in support of Pacquiao?

Comment

• Floyd is the best BOXER in the world

Comment

• Stallone is the best boxer of all time after all.

Comment

Working...
              X