No announcement yet.

Sylvester Stallone -"Floyd Mayweathers not a good fighter"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Championart View Post
    lol, what he said is true but i don't think he meant it in a respectful way so they have all rights to burn the dvd's of that HGH user. But something to think about isn't it funny that all the former roid and ped users back Pac.

Roy Jones, James Toney, Evander Holyfield, Sylvester Stallone, Arnold hmm....
    Or maybe these people just really don't like Floyd, we can make an assumption if 3 or all of them being asked whom they are rooting on Mosley-Floyd. If they choose Mosley then you have the idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
      I noticed stallone sucking up to freddie roach and manny pacquiao.Is like him saying sugar ray leonard is a **** boxer because he didn't stand there and trade..now the *******s gonna come up and say ; hey you don't you compare sugar ray with floyd LOL.
      SRL <> Floyd

It's unfair with SRL comparing him to Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
        Yeah especially since Stallone has had so many professional fights It's funny how you hang on to the words of an actor as if it credible. And don't forget to pay me my points soon. That lawsuit is going nowhere.
        Man. You guys are overreacting. A person doesn't need to be a professional fighter to have an opinion on boxing or boxers in this case.

Its natural that you may disagree with his opinion, but bashing him just for stating it is rather childish.

Comment

• Originally posted by Counter right View Post
          Honestly if I were in Floyd's position and an actor like Stallone tried to disrespect me like that, I would try and fight him the next time we were face to face, then see what he says about my fighting ability.
          Its funny that you mentioned that. Fact is, someone actually DID disrespect Floyd (MOSLEY) but he didn't even lay a finger on him.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            Stalone is a *******!!! hehehe
            what i dont get is that it is his opinion and he is entitled to it...so what...some people think Floyd would win,some think Pacbut all I can say isRocky is in the movies,this is real life so Stallone cant say he can fight can he so stop licking his a** just cause he favours Pac...LMAO

Comment

• LOL..i guess not getting hurt, punishing most his opponesnts and being undefeated isnt good enough for rocky...i think stalone really belives he was a real boxer, like he was the hardest fighter with rocky.......sorry that floyd much rather win then have a "killer instinct"..lmao...**** outta here

Comment

• Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
                no wonder, roiders allways help and protect eachother.
                So you mean to say that Floyd would also help and protect Manny?

Comment

• Originally posted by Talon View Post
                  the thing about stallone's opinion is: it's not real.. he wants to do a movie with manny. they're both in the illuminati. he knows floyd is a real fighter. its only fair someone takes a shot back at mayweather after the steroid accusations. "rocky" is a very influencial man. noobs might believe him. i am a fan of both fighters but i think floyd will win. i think both have used PEDs
                  Who SLY & Floyd?

Comment

• Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
                    Its funny that you mentioned that. Fact is, someone actually DID disrespect Floyd (MOSLEY) but he didn't even lay a finger on him.
                    Coz they play basketball.

Comment

• It's quite ironic and funny that people here are bashing Stallone because of his opinion and are saying that Stallone don't know anything about boxing and is not a professional boxer when we all know that we do the same thing and most of us here if not all are not professional boxers either and probably don't know much about boxing as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X