No announcement yet.

Sylvester Stallone -"Floyd Mayweathers not a good fighter"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
    What do you mean stand toe to toe? That is not boxing. Why would Mayweather play to someone elses strength...
    Because it's more exciting to see someone getting their ass kick. You have to stand in front of your opponents and let them landing hard punches at you, if you don't do it you're not a great boxer/fighter. You have to be a brawler, "I'm gonna knock him." "He's gonna knock me out." "One of us is gonna get KO because i'm not gonna stop throwing punches, and i'm not afraid of taking your punches." Being a brawler definitely brings excitement, but is it a smart fighting style?. My health or entertaining some boxing fans who made me the fighter that i am, but they're still ungrateful, so i'll choose my health instead.
    Last edited by Carpe Diem; 01-28-2010, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SusieQ. View Post
      In the latest issue of FHM there was an interview with Stallone. naturally the conversation turned to boxing. Here is that is part of the interview.( this is before pacquiao-mayweather was cancelled)

FHM: The worlds two greatest boxers Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather go toe to toe in las vegas, who wins?

Stallone: Floyd Mayweathers not a good fighter..

FHM: Oh do shutup..

Stallone: No seriously.He would run like the wind. A good fighter has killer instinct. A good fighter isnt happy when he escapes a fight without getting hurt. Mayweather doesnt like fightin toe to toe with somebody, he just looks for openings. Hes like a viper. If Mayweather stands there and fights, i have Pacquiao to win. In fact, ive started goin to big fights in las vegas with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Bruce Willis a fair bit recently, and its something we talk a great deal about.

LOL so there u have it folks.. rockys not a fan of floyd. id love to be a fly on the wall when rocky, terminator and john mcclain are talkin about boxing matters.
      What The... Lmao... Only someone that hasnt been in a boxing ring would say such an idiotic thing

Comment

...it's funny how you got a bunch of people that have done about as much as Stallone yet they condem him for doing the very same thing they do, voice an opinion...do any of you guys ever pull your heads out of your asses and read what you write?...

Kabuki Joe

Comment

''he would run like a wind''
          rocky's reference to fraud.....

great thoughts from one of hollywood's great actors.....

*****s= butthurt again.

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscape View Post
            What The... Lmao... Only someone that hasnt been in a boxing ring would say such an idiotic thing
            another ****ing genius in boxing.....

that's an opinion from a fan/actor.....

Comment

Sylvester Stallone is one of the greatest actors of our time.

Comment

Originally posted by Telepath View Post
                I'd bet 10K in real dollar that Sylvester Stallone would not last two rounds against Floyd in a fight.
                The stupidity....

Floyd gets his ass kicked anywhere other than a boxing ring and he knows it.

That's why he's a boxer, not a fighter.

I'm not hating at all when I say Floyd does his best work within the rules of boxing.

Stallone is like 6ft tall and massively roided.

Floyd doesn't even want to fight a juiced up midget in the ring, what makes you think he'd want to fight a juiced up rocky in the streets?

Comment

Sly is just a fictional boxer on steroids.....go figure

Comment

Mayweather would shoulder roll Rocky's old ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                      The stupidity....

Floyd gets his ass kicked anywhere other than a boxing ring and he knows it.

That's why he's a boxer, not a fighter.

I'm not hating at all when I say Floyd does his best work within the rules of boxing.

Stallone is like 6ft tall and massively roided.

Floyd doesn't even want to fight a juiced up midget in the ring, what makes you think he'd want to fight a juiced up rocky in the streets?
                      wait wait wait wait wait boy, are you saying floyd is scare of Stallone ??!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X