Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ima DEBUNK all of Ricky Hatton's "great" victories !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheAuthority View Post
    Terrible post wXh.

How many Hatton fights have you watched?

Have you even watched the fights that you have commented on above?
    Ive watched all of the above. Except for the Urango fight. and my name is Wazaa now. Dont ever call me wXh again or else ima do a "what's my name?" of Muhammad Ali on you.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa View Post
      Amir a former amateur world champion and won lots of other gold medals at the amateurs. olympic silver medaillist at Athens 2004 at the age of 17 lost to an amateur legend in Kindelan. he avenged the loss couple of months later.

Amir beat a legend in MAB because of his size, youth and speed. Not because MAB was shot. remember MAB lost a very close fight against Marquez just 2 years before. And fought the legend Pacquiao a year before the Khan fight.

Amir became world champion at the age of 22. One of the youngest world champion in the history of British boxing. Only Hamed and Hide were younger. And it wasnt the WBU belt that Hatton won. No, it was the WBA belt, one of the major roganizations.

I can go on but Im at work right now. But well talk again.
      so Amir iz da best eva

glad we cleared that up

Comment

OK, whatever you say wXh.

Ive watched all of the above. Except for the Urango fight. and my name is Wazaa now. Dont ever call me wXh again or else ima do a "what's my name?" of Muhammad Ali on you.

Comment

Malignaggi = Wrong gameplan

I'm not making any excuses Ricky beat him fair and square but everybody knows if Paulie jabbed and stayed at the outside and use his regular overall sexyness he would have beaten Ricky.
          That bit alone proves you are a tool. Overall sexyness?

Comment

Not that I agree with your assessment of Hatton's wins, but I would have liked to see what would happen in the Tszyu fight if it was ref'd the way Hatton-Floyd or Hatton-Pac were. Or for that matter, see the latter two fights with the ref from the Tszyu fight.

Comment

Amir a former amateur world champion and won lots of other gold medals at the amateurs. olympic silver medaillist at Athens 2004 at the age of 17 lost to an amateur legend in Kindelan. he avenged the loss couple of months later.

Amir beat a legend in MAB because of his size, youth and speed. Not because MAB was shot. remember MAB lost a very close fight against Marquez just 2 years before. And fought the legend Pacquiao a year before the Khan fight.

Amir became world champion at the age of 22. One of the youngest world champion in the history of British boxing. Only Hamed and Hide were younger. And it wasnt the WBU belt that Hatton won. No, it was the WBA belt, one of the major roganizations.

Hatton was also the IBF, IBO, WBA, RING and lineal light welter weight champion + the WBA welterweight champion.

Comment

Yes, but Paulie gave wXh a hard on, and Hatton didn't. DING - game over!

Originally posted by vanillacoke View Post
                Hatton was also the IBF, IBO, WBA, RING and lineal light welter weight champion + the WBA welterweight champion.

Comment

wow Amir is greater than Ricky? Silly me. Dude r u getting a good rogering of Amir? You downplaying rickys accomplishments like he hasn't achieved anything. Well atleast you said that he dint duck anyone so let's see how many ducks your boy does. Oops let's start wit madiana as he prefers Marquez.

One more thing. Castillo was shot after the wars he gave corrales, casamayor, mayweather but Amir fought barrera in his prime? Get the f#ck out of here mate

Comment

Ima debunk all of Hatton's wins right now, check it out homies:

Urango = was very green when he fought Hatton

Urango is a very good fighter now but wasn't back then. he was very green just check his record.

Castillo = was shot when he fought Hatton

I mean for crying out loud he was having trouble with Herman Ngoudjo. the same guy who Malignaggi and Urango dominated.

Collazo = Hatton lost from Collazo

enough said

Luzcano = very close fight fight. but remember Luzcano is a B-class fighter at best

Malignaggi = Wrong gameplan

I'm not making any excuses Ricky beat him fair and square but everybody knows if Paulie jabbed and stayed at the outside and use his regular overall sexyness he would have beaten Ricky.

the only fight Ricky deserves credit for is the fight against Tszyu. although Tszyu did come back from retirement.

so Ricky has only beaten 1 A-class fighter and a bunge of B-class fighters in his whole career. he even lost to some B-class fighers. so why do people call him a British legend? is the British ATG standard so low or is Ricky just not a British legend?

but props to Ricky though he didnt duck anybody (except maybe for Witter) unlike the mighty Joe Calzaghe.

All hail Ricky Hatton the former mighty WBU champion !!

have atleast some respect for the man....sheesh

Comment

AFAIK, Tszyu did not come back and fight after the Hatton fight. And I agree with the guy that commented on the bad reffing in that fight. Terrible reffing but Tszyu didnt complain. Hatton was running into him all night with his head and just hittin and holding all night. Hit and grab hit and grab.

Comment

Working...
                      X