Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ima DEBUNK all of Ricky Hatton's "great" victories !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ima DEBUNK all of Ricky Hatton's "great" victories !!

Ima debunk all of Hatton's wins right now, check it out homies:

Urango = was very green when he fought Hatton

Urango is a very good fighter now but wasn't back then. he was very green just check his record.

Castillo = was shot when he fought Hatton

I mean for crying out loud he was having trouble with Herman Ngoudjo. the same guy who Malignaggi and Urango dominated.

Collazo = Hatton lost from Collazo

enough said

Luzcano = very close fight fight. but remember Luzcano is a B-class fighter at best

Malignaggi = Wrong gameplan

I'm not making any excuses Ricky beat him fair and square but everybody knows if Paulie jabbed and stayed at the outside and use his regular overall sexyness he would have beaten Ricky.

the only fight Ricky deserves credit for is the fight against Tszyu. although Tszyu did come back from retirement.

so Ricky has only beaten 1 A-class fighter and a bunge of B-class fighters in his whole career. he even lost to some B-class fighers. so why do people call him a British legend? is the British ATG standard so low or is Ricky just not a British legend?

but props to Ricky though he didnt duck anybody (except maybe for Witter) unlike the mighty Joe Calzaghe.

All hail Ricky Hatton the former mighty WBU champion !!

Ricky has 50 million dollars and does not care what you think about his resume or his weight.

Comment

Malignaggi is a ***** who can't handle the fact that he was beaten.. For some reason he has a real hard time dealing with the Hatton loss. Like he has an inferiority complex or something.

Originally posted by wazaa View Post
      Malignaggi = Wrong gameplan

Comment

and your point is? How about you dissect us Amir khans career while you are at it and let's see who he has really fought

Comment

Terrible post wXh.

How many Hatton fights have you watched?

Have you even watched the fights that you have commented on above?

Comment

Wow I'm surprised you didn't put his greatest win Kosta Tszyu.

You cannot downplay Ricky. I'm actually going to miss him, too bad he's so out of shape. It's always fun to watch the Hatton/Malignaggi fight, outboxed by the brawler.

Comment

Originally posted by Wupadupa View Post
              Ricky has 50 million dollars and does not care what you think about his resume or his weight.

he does care. why is he coming back then?

Comment

Originally posted by BadBoyDazza View Post
                Malignaggi is a ***** who can't handle the fact that he was beaten.. For some reason he has a real hard time dealing with the Hatton loss. Like he has an inferiority complex or something.
                Paulie is the truth man !! He is just telling like it is. Like he said about Van Hoy.

Comment

Oh my bad reread your post, looks like you gave him props for that win.

Comment

Originally posted by bruzza View Post
                    and your point is? How about you dissect us Amir khans career while you are at it and let's see who he has really fought
                    Amir a former amateur world champion and won lots of other gold medals at the amateurs. olympic silver medaillist at Athens 2004 at the age of 17 lost to an amateur legend in Kindelan. he avenged the loss couple of months later.

Amir beat a legend in MAB because of his size, youth and speed. Not because MAB was shot. remember MAB lost a very close fight against Marquez just 2 years before. And fought the legend Pacquiao a year before the Khan fight.

Amir became world champion at the age of 22. One of the youngest world champion in the history of British boxing. Only Hamed and Hide were younger. And it wasnt the WBU belt that Hatton won. No, it was the WBA belt, one of the major roganizations.

I can go on but Im at work right now. But well talk again.

Comment

Working...
                    X