• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
    Floyd is vegas, lives and stays there

32-4? Basketball game? LMAO
    LOL my nephew and his son are bottom tier

Comment

Originally posted by myooosic View Post
      i went to my nephews basketball game and i didnt know floyds son or nephew [some kid with a mohawk] was on the same team. he was dressed all bummy with a dirty white tee and the people with him dressed rich. haha he prolly just got done working out. he was acting so cocky yelling at the referees it was annoying, but the other parents were laughing for some reason. he was pretty short and skinny but ripped... i cant imagine how small pacquiao is if floyd is that small cuz i know pac is smaller. it was cool tho... i wanted to ask him about pacquiao or mosley but he was hard to approach cuz he had like 3 big dudes with him looking gangsta haha. my nephew and his sons team lost the game 32-4 lol... weird thing is noone asked him for an autograph and i didnt even know he stayed here in vegas i thought he was from michigan or something lol.... ill ask him about mosley next week if he's there but not about pacquiao cuz im filipino and he might think im biased or some **** lol
      Floyd's tiny,I guarantee you he isnt 5'8,I've met him before

Comment

LOL

How big do you expect 5'7" 150 lb men to be?

Comment

Mayweather is a small man, Boxingscene Posters KO1 Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by DC Fight Fan View Post
            LOL

How big do you expect 5'7" 150 lb men to be?
            he just didnt look small on tv i got fooled

Comment

Originally posted by myooosic View Post
              he just didnt look small on tv i got fooled
              On TV you see him standing next to other 150 lb men

Comment

I would say he is about 5 foot 7 possibly. That's according to lots of people who have seen him, however maybe they are taller than they thought?

Floyd with boxing shoes may be 5 foot 8 perhaps?

At 150 lbs ofcourse you will be small and skinny at that height. However he is a physical freak of nature and will be toned up as anything.

Comment

Funny how u acted all hype up seeing Flyod. I live in Vegas and if I ever see Flyod I wont be happy and excited. I might ask him why he ducked all the top WW?
                  Hoping he'll punch me so I can retire.

Comment

He has been in vegas 10 years plus i met him at the meadows mall back when he was a featherweight he was nice to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingholic View Post
                      Funny how u acted all hype up seeing Flyod. I live in Vegas and if I ever see Flyod I wont be happy and excited. I might ask him why he ducked all the top WW?
                      Hoping he'll punch me so I can retire.
                      Yeah seeing boxers and mma guys in vegas is pretty common.

Comment

Working...
                      X