No announcement yet.

I just met Floyd Mayweather Jr omg! whooo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just met Floyd Mayweather Jr omg! whooo

i went to my nephews basketball game and i didnt know floyds son or nephew [some kid with a mohawk] was on the same team. he was dressed all bummy with a dirty white tee and the people with him dressed rich. haha he prolly just got done working out. he was acting so cocky yelling at the referees it was annoying, but the other parents were laughing for some reason. he was pretty short and skinny but ripped... i cant imagine how small pacquiao is if floyd is that small cuz i know pac is smaller. it was cool tho... i wanted to ask him about pacquiao or mosley but he was hard to approach cuz he had like 3 big dudes with him looking gangsta haha. my nephew and his sons team lost the game 32-4 lol... weird thing is noone asked him for an autograph and i didnt even know he stayed here in vegas i thought he was from michigan or something lol.... ill ask him about mosley next week if he's there but not about pacquiao cuz im filipino and he might think im biased or some **** lol

Nice, Yiu should have asked him today about mosley lol

Comment

Originally posted by myooosic View Post
      i went to my nephews basketball game and i didnt know floyds son or nephew [some kid with a mohawk] was on the same team. he was dressed all bummy with a dirty white tee and the people with him dressed rich. haha he prolly just got done working out. he was acting so cocky yelling at the referees it was annoying, but the other parents were laughing for some reason. he was pretty short and skinny but ripped... i cant imagine how small pacquiao is if floyd is that small cuz i know pac is smaller. it was cool tho... i wanted to ask him about pacquiao or mosley but he was hard to approach cuz he had like 3 big dudes with him looking gangsta haha. my nephew and his sons team lost the game 32-4 lol... weird thing is noone asked him for an autograph and i didnt even know he stayed here in vegas i thought he was from michigan or something lol.... ill ask him about mosley next week if he's there but not about pacquiao cuz im filipino and he might think im biased or some **** lol
      so wait.....did u meet him or just see him?

Comment

Cool. I met him before and seen him inm person several times mainly from living in Micigan. Ive stood next to him in a picture and he looked like a lil kid next to me..lol

Hes very small.

Comment

dude he isnt easy to approach lol he was running around everywhere trying to record his son i didnt wanna bother him lol

Comment

Originally posted by myooosic View Post
            thats whats up i would have jizzed in my pants.................................

Comment

floyd's son and shane's son were playing basketball together

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work Sr. View Post
                so wait.....did u meet him or just see him?
                i just saw him i will try to meet him next time ahaha

Comment

Floyd is vegas, lives and stays there

32-4? Basketball game? LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by King Burner View Post
                    Cool. I met him before and seen him inm person several times mainly from living in Micigan. Ive stood next to him in a picture and he looked like a lil kid next to me..lol

Hes very small.
                    YAH dude he was filipino size lmao im only 5'8 i think im same size or a little taller i dont know

Comment

Working...
                    X