Comments Thread For: Margarito vs Jones: Carson is Ready To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jones ur gettin Knocked the **** out in less the 3 rnds trust me

Comment

Bob Arum is really pulling out all the stops for this undercard. What a tremendous night of fights!

Comment

Carson is talking ****!!! Nice!!!!

Comment

Who in the fu#k is Carson Jones!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -JACK- View Post
            I like Carson's attitude. He better hope Margarito is shot. Cuz' if Tony has anything left, he'll be sorry he talked any ****.

Cintron talked **** before that rematch and Margarito busted his ass up and then taunted him to get up after that last knockdown.

That **** was badass.
            True but I think he was loading his gloves then which makes him not only the complete opposite of badass but one of the lowest human beings ever to walk. Thats one thing I use to always think about when the cheating came to light. If he was cheating that night and had the nerve to act like a clown and wave for Cintron to get up then he is scum. Then after that he ran to Arum and begged him in the ring for a Cotto fight, basically saying that he would destroy Cotto and ofcourse he did, literally. Ive never been one for lifetime bans and I dont believe this case should be any differnent but when I think about **** like that, it makes me want to ban his ass for 3 lifetimes

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
              Carson Jones is a beast did you see what he did to that monster Tyrone Brunson!

Look out Margarito
              Tyron who??

I heard about the loch ness monster but a monster called brunson never.
              I just remember a contender with poor skills.

Comment

this carson guy has 7 loses and worse than that he has 2 last names. there's no way he beats margachito.

Comment

Tyrone brunson is a joke! Wraps or not margarito kills him.Mary may not fight in the states again.

Comment

I think Margarito became protected after he beat Cotto and turned into a diva. He received a big rep for getting up into Floyd's face in a random situation, and I admit he deserves credit for it. But I don't think he had any intentions of fighting Floyd after he made it big. Max Kellerman asked him about it during the Clottey-Judah fight and he circumvented his way around the question. I'm not a Floyd fan either.

Margarito came close to sitting out a whole year just to rematch a guy he already destroyed and Bob Arum had to drag his sorry ass across the ground to sign the Mosley fight. And we all know about the deal with him avoiding the Williams rematch.

Comment

omg

its going to get interesting atleast for a few rounds and then carson gets stop on the 5 rd

Comment

Working...
                      X