Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF!! Allen Green to replace Taylor and face Andre Ward??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF!! Allen Green to replace Taylor and face Andre Ward??

wow....

i just see this on the site where they talk boxing....

what do you guys think of this matchup?
    Andre Ward KO/TKO
    25.00%
    Andre Ward Decision
    66.67%
    Allan Green KO/TKO
    8.33%
    Allan Green Decision
    0.00%

I thought Green is suppose to fight Beiko (forgot how to spell his name) and winner gets Ward.

Comment

Ward schools him...BAD

Comment

Originally posted by Jewshua Loc View Post
        I thought Green is suppose to fight Beiko (forgot how to spell his name) and winner gets Ward.
        naw it says on the site..the Bika-Green fight was canceled

Comment

What sucks about it is that Green-Bika is off... I was about to post this too... IMO Green did not earn his way to the tourney... I don't know why the canceled Green-Bika. That was the perfect eliminator with the winner replacing Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            What sucks about it is that Green-Bika is off... I was about to post this too... IMO Green did not earn his way to the tourney... I don't know why the canceled Green-Bika. That was the perfect eliminator with the winner replacing Taylor.
            who u got in the fight?...

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work Sr. View Post
              naw it says on the site..the Bika-Green fight was canceled
              That's news to me. If Green and Ward fight, I would pick Ward by UD. Green hasn't been all that impressive as of late.

Comment

green will check that chin. green is kinda flat-footed though, so i can see ward running, pot-shotting and holding his way to victory

Comment

Originally posted by Jewshua Loc View Post

Bika didnt sign his contract as of last week according to G.leon.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    There was a problem on Bkia's end with negotiations from what I read I can't remember where I read it though. Well enough Green vs Ward if he losses he gets one last fight against Kessler to show what he can do....If he wins and he beats Kessler he can make his way to the 2nd round of the tourney. At the very least if it is a good showing he might get a future fight with some other 168 like Bute...Lefty

Comment

Working...
                    X