Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF!! Allen Green to replace Taylor and face Andre Ward??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allan Green talks a lot, and many have wanted to see more out of him, and against better comp.

He better bring his A game for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work Sr. View Post
      who u got in the fight?...
      Style makes fights... IMO Ward is the better fighter... I am not that big on Green. But, Green has more speed, athleticism, quickness, power, ability than Kessler... The advantages that Ward had against straight up and down fighter like Kessler he would not have it against Green... I am leaning towards Ward cuz he is the better fighter... but, styles makes fights and I can easily see Green winning this fight due to his style... I have not seen Ward fight a style like Green yet...

Comment

Originally posted by Ray` View Post

Bika didnt sign his contract as of last week according to G.leon.
        I don't mind seeing Ward-Green anyways, although I don't think Green deserves it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by LEFTYGUNZZ View Post
          There was a problem on Bkia's end with negotiations from what I read I can't remember where I read it though. Well enough Green vs Ward if he losses he gets one last fight against Kessler to show what he can do....If he wins and he beats Kessler he can make his way to the 2nd round of the tourney. At the very least if it is a good showing he might get a future fight with some other 168 like Bute...Lefty
          Well at least we going to find out what he really has... Because he is annoying to me... he talks so much and do so little...

Comment

????????

What is this ****? Has it been confirmed??? Why wouldn't Bika take this fight? It's the big break he has been waiting for. Fishy.

Comment

Honestly i think Green beat or even KO's Ward.

Comment

The spots in the tourney belong to the promoters. Green is a DiBella fighter and therefore gets the spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Jewshua Loc View Post
                  I don't mind seeing Ward-Green anyways, although I don't think Green deserves it yet.
                  Should be a good fight and true Green doesnt deserve the fight at all.

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  Well at least we going to find out what he really has... Because he is annoying to me... he talks so much and do so little...

If Green doesnt get motivated for this fight then i dont know what would, He doesnt deserve the fight but he needs it, So i want to see what he can do against a Boxer/Mover like Ward.

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  ????????

What is this ****? Has it been confirmed??? Why wouldn't Bika take this fight? It's the big break he has been waiting for. Fishy.

Bika seem to be the one at fault here, Am not sure whats going on with his promotional status but he didnt sign the contract that was sent to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray` View Post
                    Honestly i think Green beat or even KO's Ward.
                    green has a punchers chance

Comment

Originally posted by DC Fight Fan View Post
                      The spots in the tourney belong to the promoters. Green is a DiBella fighter and therefore gets the spot.
                      Says who?...........

Comment

Working...
                      X