Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm Suppose To Believe That Pacquiao Doesn't Know What Steroids Are? Yeah Right!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
    Have you ever even seen manny pacquiao on 24/7 or on interviews??? The man didnt even know his moniker came from a videogame for crying out loud.
    hmmmm real true lol and he's been rocking the Pacman logo for years lmao but still he has trainers and sports managers around him who do know what roids are and I'm sure they tell him what to take and what not to take... its common sense

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
      Why cause he has tats? I am tatted out and a blood test always freaks me out. Its not the needles its the blood. My arm is always sore after and psychologically I convince myself that I feel weak. Drawing blood always makes me woozy. I am sure I am not the only one. I am not afraid of needles neither.
      There are pictures of him getting tatted while smiling.

you have to be an extremely delusional fan to honestly believe he has a problem with needles or with drawing blood. This has already been discussed to ad nauseum with evidence proving they lied.
      Last edited by QB Bomber; 01-21-2010, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        It takes alibitter 24 days to recover
        no it takes 25 days lmao he needed an extra day to be on the safe side

Comment

I mean Freddie Roach is on the east coast telling people they agreed to 14 days. What B.S
          All of this has got me thinking maybe............

Comment

Working...
          X