Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nazim Richardson: "Shane Mosley will take any test to get his hands on Mayweather"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now we can finally see Mayweather vs Mosley

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
      Nazim is a real smart dude.
      All my points on Money May.

Sig it.

Comment

When they gonna sign that ****t?

Comment

Everyone wants to sign but I dont think they are in a mad rush since they arent fighting in March or anything but it will get done soon enough

Comment

Of course Mosley will take the tests. It's a no brainer! He openly admitted to taking steroids before his DLH fight. And therefore he has no grounds whatsoever to refuse such a test.

Whereas Pac needs to take the tests only to give in totally to Floyd's demands, which he doesn't have to. Floyd is not the commission. But Pac was still willing to compromise up to a point, but that wasn't enough for both sides. And some people will use that against him, even without any proof.

But with all the blind accusations, no one in the world can even name a drug or illegal substance to associate with Pac.

Can you name one? Uh, didn't think so. Not a single one.

Only idiots will make something out of nothing and make a stand as if it were true.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
              Lady fan, your God is not looking good right now, and things will get worse once the fight is sign.
              The Pacman just had a successful Press Conference and the spectacular venue for this fight is gonna attract lots of celebs from Hollywood and from around the World. There will be a great turnout of NFL and Baseball Players at this venue. Watch and see. It's gonna be great! JAT

Comment

Originally posted by -Reflexes- View Post
                Props to Shane. No bitching. No crying. No lawsuits.

He just wants the fight.
                cosign, im glad he aint scared of needles unlike that ***** pacgwire.

Comment

Originally posted by LilFloyd View Post
                  "I'll only pretend to want this fight but I'll make excuses and demands to get out of this fight. Mah lovers will believe whatever I feed them" - floyd.
                  Here LilFloyd, watch and listen carefully to what the majority of boxing fans think.

Comment

Working...
                  X