Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Berto Withdraws; Mayweather-Mosley Coming?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wupadupa View Post
    His uncle is in critical condition and his sister had her house destroyed, plus several of his cousins were killed by the earthquake
    My bad,I didnt know that,but you still cant compare. This is a human tragedy and people react in different ways,no right,no wrong. I am gutted as I was really looking forward to this fight.

Comment

Smart move by Berto..

I wish him and his family well

Mayweather better fight Mosley now..

Comment

That means that Mosley and Mayweather will happen sooner than we thought.

Comment

I think Berto should have fought. Trageties happen, all the time, and usually they fuel the fire inside people.

Comment

I'm part hatian and I fully understand how Berto is feeling right now. You feel relief some of your family is members are dead, but the realization that they are now homeless just sends you right back into despair. These times are truly truly hard to deal with.

Comment

Originally posted by GTR View Post
              Pac fought after a series of typhoon that killed thousands of pinoys..
              Nuthugging at its finest

Comment

This is the right decision by Berto. The situation in Haiti must be on his mind constantly. There's no way he could've been in peak condition.

Comment

Dios bendiga ala gente de haiti.
                  WHERE IS GBP AT? U WANTED TO PUT FLOYD ON MARCH THIS IS UR CHANCE PEOPLE ARE MORE INTERESTED IN FLOYD VS MOSLEY! THAN PAC VS JOSH!!! WHY THROW YOUNG CANELO UNDER THE BUS RATHER THAN TO PUSH THE ISSUE OF FLOYD VS MOSLEY! SUGAR NEEDS TO CALL PRESS CONFERENCE AND CALL FLOYD OUT!!! EXPOSE THE *****

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    I think Berto should have fought. Trageties happen, all the time, and usually they fuel the fire inside people.
                    Never worked for Rocky in Rocky III.

Comment

major duck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X