Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Berto Withdraws; Mayweather-Mosley Coming?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    DAMN, I thought it was a joke.......Mosley-Mayweather, better be announced this week
    Pac-Mosley????

Comment

Mayweather-Mosley on March 13th!

Comment

Originally posted by Duckweather View Post
        Since the 7.0 earthquake struck Haiti on Tuesday evening, I have been focusing on my family and the Haitian people who are facing an inconceivable battle for survival while still trying to continue to prepare for an opportunity I have dreamt of since childhood. I lost several family members to the earthquake and after two days without word, was relieved to learn that my sister, Naomi and her daughter, Jessica survived, but were left homeless. I have seen the pain in my parents’ eyes as they attempt to understand what has happened to our homeland and recognize a place they once called home. [Click Here To Read More]
        WOOOOOOOOOOOOW, damn... I mean of course things like that are first but I never thought this

May-Mosley March 13th PPV??? I think Clottey-Pac just get themselves an independent Top Rank PPV

Comment

Smart move by Berto.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Mellie View Post
            Pac-Mosley????

Comment

i dunno what 2 say

u can call him a***** liek mayweather
              i mean family members died
              just really unfortunate

Comment

I predict that the Jan 30th card will be scrapped and Mayweather-Mosley talks will ensue...

Comment

my bad bro

Comment

Originally posted by jkaisen41 View Post
                    WOOOOOOOOOOOOW, damn... I mean of course things like that are first but I never thought this

May-Mosley March 13th PPV??? I think Clottey-Pac just get themselves an independent Top Rank PPV
                    And now Floyd is probably going to ask for 60/40 vs. Pac again.

Comment

Originally posted by GTR View Post
                      Pac fought after a series of typhoon that killed thousands of pinoys..
                      you ****ing moron that earthquake killed around 50,000 people including some family members of berto and injured upto 250,000 people..all u can see is through pacs nuts

Comment

Working...
                      X