Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burner will be back

Comment

Originally posted by toyi View Post
      I have no idea, but lately they're in the mood of banning members who crosses the line.
      Thats funny usually mods let thereselve be known,but i like it if your rational with your disscusions no need to be banned.

Comment

Originally posted by toyi View Post
        good job rob...

At least for now BS will be peaceful until he comes back.

thanks toyi!!

Originally posted by markbnlv View Post
        did not want him banned would rather him saw the light, i have been trying all day to show boxings greatness through several threads. and by the way who are the mods i have no clue.
        mark, people like burner can never see the light. he's just a lost cause so don't bother or worry about it too much buddy!

Comment

Rob_tc!

Originally posted by rob_tC View Post
          hahahah! good, he crossed the line with his last post in the previous page. i reported that one!

another ***** goes down!! yayy!!
          Maraming salamat pre.
          Mabuti naman!
          Bye Burner!

Comment

sure........he's disapponting and boring anyways....

Comment

Honestly fck the casual fans i live breath and die this **** and there is a whole **** load of good boxers out there open up a little man i have a thread about wale onotosho looks to be a good prospect.
              well if you want boxing to be a cult... fck the casual fan

Comment

Originally posted by crazy vic View Post
                well if you want boxing to be a cult... fck the casual fan
                Its not about being a cult its recognizing fighters who fight rehashing the same pac may **** is just stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by B u r n e r View Post
                  Floyd has like 10 ****ing fans on this site. The Pac fans killed this ****. When Pac is KO'd or retird the boards will go back to normal. They all dragged they ******ed asses from pacland and spammed the boards with biased ass Floyd hate articles.

and that's the bottom line

Comment

I am a Floyd fan but these dudes go overboard with it talk with some reasoning or just be quiet. like burner come on man stop the hate.
                    Hol' up brs you just reponded to 5 known *******s who took shots at Floyd then jump on the first Floyd fan to speak and all he said was were out numbered...your a clown and your just as biased as everybody else here....Wake up and smell the nicga hate

Comment

Originally posted by DonTaseMeBrah View Post

"Floyd needs to retire so the boards can get back to normal"

"No more pacquiao floyd talk so the boards can get back to normal"

So according to people on this thread & Mark "disrespect me" blnv;

Quiet, calm, message boards >>>> Talking about 2 of the best fighters of this generation & this generations biggest fight.

Shaking my motherfvking head......

Here is some advice, stay out of nsb & take your ass to the history section or turn of your computer.
                      That's all that needs to be said

Comment

Working...
                      X