Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather needs to retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't go as far as to say "Mayweather needs to retire". People forget that while Mayweather was out for close to 2 years, Mayweather was still the most talked about.

Comment

Originally posted by rj_ct View Post
      I thought the UK vs. US thing was bad when he fought Hatton. This has been 10 times worse.

Whatever your opinion about Mayweather is, you can't deny that he knows how to stir up **** and create a buzz.
      It didnt work this time.

Comment

Originally posted by markbnlv View Post
        So this ******ed boxingscene war can end ,its getting really old making new posts about fighters that just get shoved to the 2nd page in seconds,i used to love the knowlegable posters and good debates on here and now with this fanboy feud it is harder and harder to bull**** about up coming things in our sport.
        This Pacman-PBF stuff is very annoying and disgusting day in and day out. Too tired of hearing and reading speculations, rumors and gossips. Why dont they just drop this nonsense derailed fight, and move on. These two are not the only boxers in the world. Boxers come and go.

Comment

Originally posted by markbnlv View Post
          So this ******ed boxingscene war can end ,its getting really old making new posts about fighters that just get shoved to the 2nd page in seconds,i used to love the knowlegable posters and good debates on here and now with this fanboy feud it is harder and harder to bull**** about up coming things in our sport.
          He cant retire again this time unless if he could have some money to pay his trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
            I wouldn't go as far as to say "Mayweather needs to retire". People forget that while Mayweather was out for close to 2 years, Mayweather was still the most talked about.
            I'll say this time he need to clean up his messed he need to fight good fighter in his weight if not people will talk about his bad sides not like before he come out from retirement

Comment

Originally posted by BabeLazy View Post
              This Pacman-PBF stuff is very annoying and disgusting day in and day out. Too tired of hearing and reading speculations, rumors and gossips. Why dont they just drop this nonsense derailed fight, and move on. These two are not the only boxers in the world. Boxers come and go.
              Thank you this is a huge sport there is much to enjoy and discuss.

Comment

Floyd has like 10 ****ing fans on this site. The Pac fans killed this ****. When Pac is KO'd or retird the boards will go back to normal. They all dragged they ******ed asses from pacland and spammed the boards with biased ass Floyd hate articles.

Comment

Originally posted by B u r n e r View Post
                  Floyd has like 10 ****ing fans on this site. The Pac fans killed this ****. When Pac is KO'd or retird the boards will go back to normal. They all dragged they ******ed asses from pacland and spammed the boards with biased ass Floyd hate articles.

that's 10 too many

Comment

Originally posted by B u r n e r View Post
                    You're just mad that it went from nothing but biased ass ***** love articles and now he gets hated on all the time for constantly being a little *****.
                    Last edited by Rickety Cricket; 01-16-2010, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                      that's 10 too many
                      I am a Floyd fan but these dudes go overboard with it talk with some reasoning or just be quiet. like burner come on man stop the hate.

Comment

Working...
                      X