Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather is a welterweight, enough with light welters as potential challengers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would rather see him fight Collazo or Quintana. No more lightweights or Jr WW, I can't believe he was considering Alexander, who is still but a mere prospect.

Originally posted by Sugar Jay View Post
    who do you think he should fight then?? who wouldnt he get **** 4?? paul williams?? why didnt pacquiao pick paul over clottey then?? plz explain??you floyd haters love to sound stupid
    Imdazed isn't a "Floyd hater", he is one of the few objective posters we have.

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
      There shouldnt be any problem with fighting Paul Williams. They are both managed by Al Haymon. Easy fight to make.

Arum has alraedy said working with Haymon is hard.

This is why it WONT Happen.

Comment

Doesn't Floyd have a title at 154? Does this mean he was just cherry picking there?

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
          There shouldnt be any problem with fighting Paul Williams. They are both managed by Al Haymon. Easy fight to make.

Arum has alraedy said working with Haymon is hard.
          yea sure buddy, thats exactly why he didnt ler cotto of pacquiao fight paul...lmao.....plus paul is a Jr middle now, so going back to youre compalint, paul is a JR middle, enough with all the welter as potential challengers...

Comment

Originally posted by B u r n e r View Post
            I have no problems with Bradley. Anyone who does is just being ignorant.
            Burner is the ignorant one, and anyone else who supports Floyd fighting a Junior Welterweight 2 inches shorter than him with 2 inches less reach and who'll weigh 20 pounds less than him on fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by Hank$Moody View Post
              Doesn't Floyd have a title at 154? Does this mean he was just cherry picking there?
              yea he cherry picked oscar de la hoya, the biggest name in boxing...so yea he was cherry picking..lmao....you haters need professional help....

Comment

Williams or Bradley, and I say Bradley cause a fight with him would be better then the welters available right now. Other that he can just wait on the Mosley Berto winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Jay View Post
                  yea sure buddy, thats exactly why he didnt ler cotto of pacquiao fight paul...lmao.....plus paul is a Jr middle now, so going back to youre compalint, paul is a JR middle, enough with all the welter as potential challengers...
                  Yeah, enough with welters, JWW, lightweights, JMW. Bring on Calderon for Floyd! Juanma, yo next!

Comment

Originally posted by FOOK_HATAZ View Post
                    I would rather see him fight Collazo or Quintana. No more lightweights or Jr WW, I can't believe he was considering Alexander, who is still but a mere prospect.

Imdazed isn't a "Floyd hater", he is one of the few objective posters we have.
                    lmfao...collazo or quintana over tim bradley, or paulie?? you must not know boxing is a business as well as a sport....who the **** wants to watch he beat on luiz collazo or carlos quintana???i thought quintana was dead..lol....hes not even a top welter anymore...aint he middle weight now??

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                      Williams or Bradley, and I say Bradley cause a fight with him would be better then the welters available right now. Other that he can just wait on the Mosley Berto winner.
                      I would kill to see him fight Williams, but I think Quintana would be a pretty good match up for Mayweather. Quintana is an underrated slick southpaw with solid skills and he is a legit welterweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X