No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs bradley is the only fight worth paying for

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    Bradleys output speed and stamina pose more of a threat over the course of a fight via outworking and outpointing him than a welterweight like Cintron hoping and praying for a knockout for 12 rounds.

I don't have a problem if it's not a welterweight, if that non welterweight poses a legitimate threat.
    Speed? Just because he's black he's fast? He has above average hand speed at best and is nowhere near the same hand speed as a Floyd or Pac.

Closest fighter to Pac and Floyds hand speed is Berto and maybe Sugar Shane. Please I beg you to be a little bit more realistic because this is still not an acceptable match up.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
      Man, Mayweather vs. Cintron ain't competitive at all. The fact that we're even having this discussion disgusts me.
      What disgust most people is to see Floyd take on another non welterweight. I'm 99.9% sure that most fightfans would much rather see Floyd vs Cintron rather than Floyd vs Bradley.

Comment

Oh and Cintron is a garbage fight too but at least he's a actual welter -jr middle but I still think that even this fight is crap.

Comment

Originally posted by braddman View Post
          Well that's your opinion, and it's painfully clear that a LOT more than you think that Bradley is NOT a legitimate challenge to Mayweather. Some small guy who throws a lot of punches...oh yeah...Marquez...just got ****ing schooled.
          Since when has Marquez been known to throw alot? He's a damn counter puncher. Bradley can counter and lead.

Comment

Originally posted by braddman View Post
            Well that's your opinion, and it's painfully clear that a LOT more than you think that Bradley is NOT a legitimate challenge to Mayweather. Some small guy who throws a lot of punches...oh yeah...Marquez...just got ****ing schooled.
            Marquez doesn't even come close to throwing half the punches that Bradley does, especially above 135lbs. Marquez is a counterpuncher, not a pressure volume puncher with the speed of Bradley.

And I have at least thoroughly explained my reasoning as to why he poses a threat, opposed to all these so called people that haven't.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
              Oh and Cintron is a garbage fight too but at least he's a actual welter -jr middle but I still think that even this fight is crap.
              I'm glad we can agree there

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                Marquez doesn't even come close to throwing half the punches that Bradley does, especially above 135lbs. Marquez is a counterpuncher, not a pressure volume puncher with the speed of Bradley.

And I have at least thoroughly explained my reasoning as to why he poses a threat, opposed to all these so called people that haven't.
                And yet this fight will never happen in a million years. Quote me when it gets signed.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                  Speed? Just because he's black he's fast? He has above average hand speed at best and is nowhere near the same hand speed as a Floyd or Pac.

Closest fighter to Pac and Floyds hand speed is Berto and maybe Sugar Shane. Please I beg you to be a little bit more realistic because this is still not an acceptable match up.
                  Who mentioned color, besides you? Anyone who has ever watched bradley doesn't have to wonder if he's fast or not... he is.

Berto has fast hands but he fights flat footed like Zab. Bradley not only uses his hand speed but he has fast footwork, that he uses to work angles on his opponents exceptionally well.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                    What disgust most people is to see Floyd take on another non welterweight. I'm 99.9% sure that most fightfans would much rather see Floyd vs Cintron rather than Floyd vs Bradley.
                    Easiest fight to make would be with the Berto-Sugar winner. Especially if Mosley wins! The best thing to do is to move the fight date to april or may and Floyd actually challanges himself.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                      Size isn't everything. I'm simply talking about Bradley having the correct tools. Bradley has been in there with

Lamont Peterson 5'9 74 reach

Kandall Holt 5'9 74 reach

and Mayweather is 5'7/8 72 reach

That doesn't indicate overall size but that's something interesting to look at.

Comment

Working...
                      X