Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs bradley is the only fight worth paying for

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Size isn't going to beat Floyd... someone with a big punch hoping to land it all night isn't either.. because you aren't going to.

You need someone who is going to apply smart pressure, someone who will make Floyd fight. Someone who is just as quick, fast hands and reflexes and a high volume of punches.

Also someone who has the stamina to KEEP DOING IT, and someone who holds his determination until the end.

I like the fact that Bradleys doesn't have a ton of power, because he doesn't rely on it.

Bradley is built to go rounds, and to make you work.. He also has a great chin, and he uses his height disadvantage as an advantage by staying low and out of range.

Comment

Originally posted by braddman View Post
      Floyd is a WELTERWEIGHT. I won't say anything more.

Really?

Because you didn't provide anything from the start, no offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
        Cintron ain't **** Mak, be real dude. The hell could Cintron possibly do?
        Size, reach, strenght and some sick power. I can't believe you think Bradley is a more dangerous opponent than Cintron. I'd give Floyd a lot more credit for beating Cintron than Bradley who has absolutely no chance.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
          Size, reach, strenght and some sick power. I can't believe you think Bradley is a more dangerous opponent than Cintron. I'd give Floyd a lot more credit for beating Cintron than Bradley who has absolutely no chance.
          Absolutely no chance is a ridiculous statement.

A fast fighter with great stamina and chin who throws over 100 punches a round is anything BUT a long shot.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
            Hasn't it already been established that size isn't the only thing people need to beat Mayweather? Bradley is overall quicker, much more active, has the stamina to go 12, a great body attack and can aply smart pressure.

Comment

Really?

Because you didn't provide anything from the start, no offense.
              I told you Mayweather is a welterweight, period, and you defending him fighting a JWW is enough said right there.

Comment

bradley has the best chance of beating floyd, and thats including mosley and pacquiao.

Comment

Hasn't it already been established that size isn't the only thing people need to beat Mayweather? Bradley is overall quicker, much more active, has the stamina to go 12, a great body attack and can aply smart pressure.
                  WILL YOU EVER GET THE POINT THAT FLOYD IS A WELTERWEIGHT and he SHOULD BE FIGHTING WELTERWEIGHTS?

IS BRADLEY MOVING UP TO 147???!?!?/

Comment

I told you Mayweather is a welterweight, period, and you defending him fighting a JWW is enough said right there.
                    It's not about welterweight, it's about fighting an opponent who poses a threat.

And I am no Floyd ****rider.

Comment

WILL YOU EVER GET THE POINT THAT FLOYD IS A WELTERWEIGHT and he SHOULD BE FIGHTING WELTERWEIGHTS?

IS BRADLEY MOVING UP TO 147???!?!?/
                      Floyd should be fighting opponents who pose a threat.

Comment

Working...
                      X