No announcement yet.

What would you all say if Nate won??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
    The whole reason they put Pac against David Diaz was to set up a unification bout with Juan Diaz. But Campbell and delahoya screwed everything up.
    juan diaz would've gotten ktfo in 2 rounds

Comment

[QUOTE=ThePunchingBag;7245585]
      Originally posted by OnePunch View Post

I wonder if Pac hadn't been offered the DLH fight, would he have fought Nate?
      He wasn't offered a De La Hoya fight. Roach called out De La Hoya for Pacquiao.

Comment

this is a win-win-win situation for Nate Robinson; if he'll win that's huge..
        as huge as half of the entire wins in his career, legacy wise.

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
          i know nate ****ed up on that peden fight, but he became a unified champ after that at 135. if its any consolation, i still think highly of him because of it. not that he gives a **** what i think.
          not to **** on nate or something he did earn the title of being unified champ but he got those belts by beating 1 guy.

juan diaz is the one who unified the belts by beating freitas and julio.

being unified champion is good but it's not like he unified the belts like juan did.

take it with a grain of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
            The whole reason they put Pac against David Diaz was to set up a unification bout with Juan Diaz. But Campbell and delahoya screwed everything up.
            possible.

juan diaz-manny pacquiao would have sold.

at the time they could have done that in a texas stadium.

unifying all the belts too.

Comment

Originally posted by Bootneck View Post
              not to **** on nate or something he did earn the title of being unified champ but he got those belts by beating 1 guy.

juan diaz is the one who unified the belts by beating freitas and julio.

being unified champion is good but it's not like he unified the belts like juan did.

take it with a grain of salt.
              So then i should take pacs lineal championship with a grain of salt also? Juan was undefeated. i dont see the issue.

Comment

[QUOTE=El Jesus;7245609]i know nate ****ed up on that peden fight, but he became a unified champ after that at 135. if its any consolation, i still think highly of him because of it. not that he gives a **** what i think.[/QUOTE]

actually, he does.

no matter how many times I tell him to stay off the boards and ignore the crap on here (a good portion of it is just hateful garbage) he still comes in to see what the fans think.......

obviously having a pretty good idea that the typical idiots would post the peden clip with some stupid emoticons thinking they are clever, I dont think he will be looking in for a few days though.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                  but yet you didnt answer the question. Who at 147 right now is available and realistic? anyone? Bueller?

And the fight was Pac's if he wanted it. He chose to walk away and fight Ben Tackie errrr I mean Clottey instead
                  Victor Ortiz maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by tanibanana View Post
                    this is a win-win-win situation for Nate Robinson; if he'll win that's huge..
                    as huge as half of the entire wins in his career, legacy wise.
                    Seeing how he beat Dwight Howard, Floyd should be wary

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                      Damn....

Someone is actually taking this fight seriously...

There is a better chance of the sun not coming up tomorrow than there is of Floyd losing to a career LW.

It's worse than a joke fight.

At least Pacquiao is fighting one of the top 5 in the WW division.

Mayweather has yet to fight any top WW's. He needed Pacquiao baaaad.
                      Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                      Pac is ducking the fight if he don't sign this.

I make prediction he signs by Sunday or I'll stop supporting him.
                      How about that signature of yours.

Comment

Working...
                      X