No announcement yet.

Hey Floyd And Goldenboy: Don't embarrass Us Mayweather Fans Please

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chups View Post
    I'm already exercising my jaw for the coming carnage.
    *cracks knuckles*

Comment

TS, with fans like these, Mayweather will always be applauded whatever he chooses to do:

Originally posted by Modobo3 View Post
      Mayweather fights Mosley, Cotto, Berto, etc,..All of them at 147+...No catchweights

Comment

I don't believe GBP/Floyd will be that stupid to make a fight with Campbell. It would be better to not fight at all in March and just wait for Mosley/Berto winner for the belts.

Still, there's a really very small spot on the back of my mind that thinks Floyd/Campbell is more of a possibility than Floyd/P-Will.

Must be all the coffee I've had.

Comment

I hope Floyd dont fight Grand Pa Nate for Christ Sake. Floyd is the most talented boxer but come on dont waste that talent, just wait for Mosley-Berto winner.

Comment

Is it confirmed yet? Yes or No

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
              If you fight Nate Cambell *******s will eat us alive. I fight for Floyd on this site everyday, and to even consider Nate is a big let down. Please don't embarrass the Mayweather fans like that. You take that fight and I will jump off your bandwagon. Your fan base will leave you Floyd trust me. How can we keep debating on yor behalf when you keep giving *******s all this ammunition to work with?
              LMAO!!!

You feel Floyd is letting you down? *******s will welcome you with open arms.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                Is it confirmed yet? Yes or No
                It's confirmed. Nate's manager was here arguing about the credibility of the fight.

Comment

bu bu but Nate Campbell is a slick black boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by PrtyBoyDlicious View Post
                    It's confirmed. Nate's manager was here arguing about the credibility of the fight.
                    really, where's your proof?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
                      If you fight Nate Cambell *******s will eat us alive. I fight for Floyd on this site everyday, and to even consider Nate is a big let down. Please don't embarrass the Mayweather fans like that. You take that fight and I will jump off your bandwagon. Your fan base will leave you Floyd trust me. How can we keep debating on yor behalf when you keep giving *******s all this ammunition to work with?
                      If you're truly a fan, then you should'nt jump off Floyd's wagon. Criticize him, sure, bash him if you will, and why not, you're a fan, you have every right as much as anyone else including his haters like myself. But don't turn your back on him and leave him. Even if Manny is found guilty with undeniable proof that he is juicing, which i may add that there is absolutely no proof whatsoever that he's using or even a legitimate suspiscion that he is using, i would never stop being a fan of Manny, i'll be pisst off and dissappointed at him, but i would'nt turn my back on him ever. JMHO.

Comment

Working...
                      X