Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some of you Pacquiao fans are extremely ridiculous.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
    Very good post TS. Ignore the bastards, lets ignore them all man. Eventually they will end up only having other idiots to write to and quit. seriously.

Not even the Klitschko fans, on their worst day came close to being this bias and annoying. I mean, these people straight out lie and make up stuff. Then the mods don't help the situation when they delete perfectly good posts. In the end these boards will be a collection of bad **** and uneducated *******s.
    Some of them are actually good posters man and my friends, but im talking about the others who literally worship him.

Comment

Originally posted by New View Post
      It's nothing personal buddy,
      it's strictly boxing.

Signing petitions?

Comment

Originally posted by Xplosivo View Post
        manny is so big in the phillipines that he lost an election lmfao
        Now another poster who keeps on yapping but doesn't know ****.

Did you know why he lose? Coz I know.

Why? I am in the place where he f@cken ran for congressman before.

The people did not want to vote for him since they dont want him to join dirty politics in here, it could ruin him and they still want to see him fighting.

Well anyway his sig pic says it all. Idiots roaming free in boxingscene.
        Last edited by imscythe; 01-10-2010, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by imscythe View Post
          Now another poster who doesn't know ****.

Did you know why he lose? Coz I know.

Why? I am in the place where he f@cken ran for congressman before.

The people did not want to vote for him since they dont want him to join dirty politics in here, it could ruin him and they still want to see him fighting.
          But he's doing it anyway, that dirty boy.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              But he's doing it anyway, that dirty boy.
              Well we can't force him not too, since he really wants to help his people, it's his own decision and we the people will decide. Your thoughts is what is dirty.
              Last edited by imscythe; 01-10-2010, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Signing a petition was ridiculous yeah but Manny is bigger than boxing in the Philippines, he's an icon. How can I say that? Well if you could stop time, no crime, make the entire Philippines like a ghost town (country) for an hour, people literally dying of excitement.

Floyd's camp are trying to destroy this icon, of course those who are not even boxing fans will try to defend Manny in any way they can.
                this is a key part of the issue and a key reason why you see this insane fandom you see on here. For the phillipines pac is General Patton, Sugar Ray Robinson, Brad Pitt and Elvis all rolled into one.

Its because of this you get leigons of fans who knew literally nothing of the sport until he came along doing what they are doing now, think about this...

How many articles, websites, forums are loaded with a contingent for him like no other. When i joined this place, there was already a pinoy lounge in ****ing 2004 before he even hit the big time in the higher weights. Thats what this guy means to his people. No matter what he does, he will never, ever have any sort of tarnished image. Even if pac tested positive, raped 3 women, and murdered 2 people, hed still be a national hero because hes just that big.

Think about posters here like ladyfan and others like them, they literally eat sleep and breath freddie roach and pac. they know his opponents, what he likes to eat, lyrics to his albums, etc.

No group of fans, not the english, the mexicans or anyone could ever match what these people do because in our respective countries, we have had our great champions that transcended the sport, but this is a first for them, there have been other filipino champions, but none like this guy who was a elite p4p top fighter.

Therefore the **** you see these people pulling on here isnt going away until this guy gets knocked the **** out into retirement. Ive just accepted it.

I can honestly say the older members, like Kadyo, Chups and a few others i like alot, they tend not to spam the forum with garbage and their fueds with the mexicans are legendary, there seems to be some integrity and respect for the forum itself among them, but anyone post 2005 is usually an absolute ****ing moron without a doubt.

I keep saying it and ill say it again, no other fighter has a leigon of fans who if needed to, would take a load to the face if pac asked them to.

You think one of our sportsman from america or the UK could get away with ducking a random juice test? FUUUUUUUUUK no.
                Hed catch hell Mcguire style. But with pac it doesnt happen, that tells you something. Americans here are suspicious as fuk but not the filipinos.

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
                  this is a key part of the issue and a key reason why you see this insane fandom you see on here. For the phillipines pac is General Patton, Sugar Ray Robinson, Brad Pitt and Elvis all rolled into one.

Its because of this you get leigons of fans who knew literally nothing of the sport until he came along doing what they are doing now, think about this...

How many articles, websites, forums are loaded with a contingent for him like no other. When i joined this place, there was already a pinoy lounge in ****ing 2004 before he even hit the big time in the higher weights. Thats what this guy means to his people. No matter what he does, he will never, ever have any sort of tarnished image. Even if pac tested positive, raped 3 women, and murdered 2 people, hed still be a national hero because hes just that big.

Think about posters here like ladyfan and others like them, they literally eat sleep and breath freddie roach and pac. they know his opponents, what he likes to eat, lyrics to his albums, etc.

No group of fans, not the english, the mexicans or anyone could ever match what these people do because in our respective countries, we have had our great champions that transcended the sport, but this is a first for them, there have been other filipino champions, but none like this guy who was a elite p4p top fighter.

Therefore the **** you see these people pulling on here isnt going away until this guy gets knocked the **** out into retirement. Ive just accepted it.

I can honestly say the older members, like Kadyo, Chups and a few others i like alot, they tend not to spam the forum with garbage and their fueds with the mexicans are legendary, there seems to be some integrity and respect for the forum itself among them, but anyone post 2005 is usually an absolute ****ing moron without a doubt.

I keep saying it and ill say it again, no other fighter has a leigon of fans who if needed to, would take a load to the face if pac asked them to.

You think one of our sportsman from america or the UK could get away with ducking a random juice test? FUUUUUUUUUK no.
                  Hed catch hell Mcguire style. But with pac it doesnt happen, that tells you something. Americans here are suspicious as fuk but not the filipinos.
                  Oh he was criticized for having an issue not really a confirmed affair with krista ranillo. He was criticized of what he can do as a congressman when most of the work there is legislative, and advice to run for governor or mayor first. He's being spoofed in local tv shows with his english.

The problem with some Floyd fans too is that they keep on yapping that Pac's on roids when there's absolutely no proof on that one. Because of speculation they wanted a ridiculous demand skipping the proper authority, but Manny's still agreed on it but with his own demands as well but then Floyd just want to impose his own rule in boxing.

Some people would easily say agree to Floyd's offer and sign the fight overlooking that Pacquiao has pride too. He's the P4P king, WW champion naturally he should have the bigger end of the deal but Floyd demands as if he was the champion. This issue would not have been this big if only Floyd's camp seek the proper authority which Pacquiao's camp will adhere on whatever the NSAC will do.
                  Last edited by imscythe; 01-10-2010, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Oh he was criticized for having an issue not really a confirmed affair with krista ranillo. He was criticized of what he can do as a congressman when most of the work there is legislative, and advice to run for governor or mayor first. He's being spoofed in local tv shows with his english.

The problem with some Floyd fans too is that they keep on yapping that Pac's on roids when there's absolutely no proof on that one. Because of speculation they wanted a ridiculous demand skipping the proper authority, but Manny's still agreed on it but with his own demands as well but then Floyd just want to impose his own rule in boxing.

Some people would easily say agree to Floyd's offer and sign the fight overlooking that Pacquiao has pride too. He's the P4P king, WW champion naturally he should have the bigger end of the deal but Floyd demands as if he was the champion. This issue would not have been this big if only Floyd's camp seek the proper authority which Pacquiao's camp will adhere on whatever the NSAC will do.

Son, in america cheating on youre wife is a huge azz deal, so the having "an affair with krista spoofing" **** is letting him off very easily,

see: Tiger Woods.

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post

El Jesus "No matter what he does, he will never, ever have any sort of tarnished image. Even if pac tested positive, raped 3 women, and murdered 2 people, hed still be a national hero because hes just that big."

No tarnished image? do you know how much is the gross sale of the their movie wapakman because of the Krista Ranillo link up? only $45,000.00. The other movies are earning $1.5-$2+ million gross sales.

So do you think his image wasn't tarnished after the link up. As if your saying Manny is God. It seems your insulting all the Filipinos by saying that.

If ever he rapes somebody and murder some people do you think he image won't be tarnish.

You've just insulted all the Pinoys. What do you think of us a moron, stupid?

Comment

Working...
                      X