Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some of you Pacquiao fans are extremely ridiculous.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Parody View Post
    Did you even bother to read the thread? Oh wait, its a newbie or an alt.
    Very good post TS. Ignore the bastards, lets ignore them all man. Eventually they will end up only having other idiots to write to and quit. seriously.

Not even the Klitschko fans, on their worst day came close to being this bias and annoying. I mean, these people straight out lie and make up stuff. Then the mods don't help the situation when they delete perfectly good posts. In the end these boards will be a collection of bad **** and uneducated *******s.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
      can you post any official article where the Mayweather camp discloses what what conditions were agreed to and what they were?

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=4715684

"The requests of Manny were so realistic that Arum doesn't feel it's a problem and it's pretty much a done deal," Koncz said.

Later Friday it became a done deal, at least on the Pacquiao side, when he signed the paperwork, the source said.

Mayweather had previously agreed to terms with Golden Boy Promotions, his promoter for the HBO PPV fight, but it was unclear if he had signed a contract.

The source also disclosed other aspects of the fight, which will take place at the welterweight limit of 147 pounds for Pacquiao's title and match the top two fighters in the world, pound-for-pound.

The camps agreed to a 50-50 split of the money, which could be gargantuan. Many experts expect the fight to eclipse the all-time pay-per-view record for sales, which is the 2.44 million buys generated by Mayweather's 2007 victory against Oscar De La Hoya.

Both fighters will wear 8-ounce gloves but each fighter will be allowed to select the brand of gloves he will wear for the fight.

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=4766171

"We have agreed on all terms, including the site," Schaefer said.

"We agreed to $10 million per pound, or fraction thereof," Schaefer said. "That's what the Pacquiao side wanted and we said OK to that. That's unheard of. We have agreed on everything except for this drug testing issue. I have to think Pacquiao is unaware of this. The drug testing had been part of the contract for a while and then they suddenly said no. I was informed of that [Tuesday] morning. Suddenly they changed course and I don't know why."
      Last edited by Parody; 01-10-2010, 10:46 PM.

Comment

you clowns just need to stfu.

pacquiao-mayweather is not happening. at least not in march.

*******s talk more about floyd and *****s talk more about pac than their fans do.

let it go.

talk about pac's next fight or floyd's potential next fight.

give it a rest 'til pac-floyd is signed or in talks again.

Comment

And Some mayweather fans aren't outright ridiculous. Some idiot even posted a thread about how Parkinsons patients use creatine to ease their symptoms. So since Roach has Parkinsons he must use it, and Manny as well, since that's his trainer. Oh and he also claimed Creatine was a steroid.

Comment

Some of you Pacquiao fans take this way too personal and it seems like a fighter is more bigger to you than the sport itself.
            It's nothing personal buddy,
            it's strictly boxing.

Comment

Exactly, I respect both fighters and they are my top 2 favourite fighters, but there are some sensible pacquiao fans and some terrible ones, same goes for some Floyd fans, some are OK, some are NOT. But the point is I havent seen the "worst" fans of any fighter taking this too personally. I mean signing a petition? Come on...Atleast the worst of Floyd fans or "worst" of most fanbases of boxers keep it boxing related.
              Signing a petition was ridiculous yeah but Manny is bigger than boxing in the Philippines, he's an icon. How can I say that? Well if you could stop time, no crime, make the entire Philippines like a ghost town (country) for an hour, people literally dying of excitement.

Floyd's camp are trying to destroy this icon, of course those who are not even boxing fans will try to defend Manny in any way they can.

Comment

The thing that get's me... Really just get's me is that up to today, Floys people were so willing for the fight they wanted to make a compromise between 24-14 days.. As far as I know, Pacs people didnt even flirt with the thought.

Comment

Another thing. The attempt to retaliate on the PED accusations, by talking about xylocaine, as if it were even close to the same level. I spent the better part of the day showing how it isn't illegal, and that Floyd has never used it in a illegal way(fight night), and has never even tested positive for it. No major reporting site like ESPN has reported it in the past or now. Yet they still keep using it as there retaliation.

Comment

manny is so big in the phillipines that he lost an election lmfao

Comment

Pacquiao number 1 yes me you know.

Comment

Working...
                      X