No announcement yet.

question for pac fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike Hawk View Post
    i wouldn't be shocked...and i wouldnt be surprised if 90% of other boxers have taken something...we'll never know cause they arent the best so they are not questioned.

sucks if u do take something and you still suck. lol.

if he doesnt. then good for him. all the praise for an insane athlete.
    if he does. i wouldnt be shocked. i would compare it to throwing someone under a bus saying he's a terrible driver cause he didnt fully stop at a stop sign. regardless if he's clean or not, i guarantee other people do it.
    Every single Filipino will be in shocked if PAc have taken PED's because like I said before, Filipinos are not into that stuff...believe it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
      Based on the majority of the responses to this thread, it's apparent why anyone who is in fact using PED's and virtually carries a whole country on his back, not to mention having plenty to lose, would refuse random blood testing.
      do you have any evidence? LMAO. How many times many has failed a test?

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
        Based on the majority of the responses to this thread, it's apparent why anyone who is in fact using PED's and virtually carries a whole country on his back, not to mention having plenty to lose, would refuse random blood testing.
        and if the responses were different, you would just say how most of his fans are biased nuthuggers so there is basically no risk why he shouldn't take PEDs right? damn you're good at this.

Comment

Working...
        X