Collapse
No announcement yet.

question for pac fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would be upset, And, it will also depend on when he started using and for what fights. But, will I still support him? Probably I mean I am a Shane fan and he been busted. There are Roy Jones fans out there, there are Toney fans out there.

Comment

i will cutoff my penis and eat it raw.

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
        the filipinos would throw him out of the country....
        He can go to Indonesia or Malaysia.

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
          He can go to Indonesia or Malaysia.
          Thailand is where rejected pinoy fighters go.

Comment

Originally posted by El Poontango View Post
            i will cutoff my penis and eat it raw.
            all of the 2 inches? just cut half, so you still have an inch to play with.

j/k

Comment

i wouldn't be shocked...and i wouldnt be surprised if 90% of other boxers have taken something...we'll never know cause they arent the best so they are not questioned.

sucks if u do take something and you still suck. lol.

if he doesnt. then good for him. all the praise for an insane athlete.
              if he does. i wouldnt be shocked. i would compare it to throwing someone under a bus saying he's a terrible driver cause he didnt fully stop at a stop sign. regardless if he's clean or not, i guarantee other people do it.

Comment

If proven guilty. Then I won't be his fan anymore. And believe me all his advertisement and shows will be out.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                  this is a hypothetical question but what if pac was proven to have taken illegal subtances how would that affect how you felt about pac and would you still support him??
                  If it's true, then he can go to Pachell.

Comment

I will still support him just like i support Mosley and Margarito. Taking PEDs is no big deal for me.

Comment

Based on the majority of the responses to this thread, it's apparent why anyone who is in fact using PED's and virtually carries a whole country on his back, not to mention having plenty to lose, would refuse random blood testing.

Comment

Working...
                      X