Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
    showing it at new york is prohibited

the urkal fight was at puerto rico

Margarito fight was in Vegas, Quintana and Gomez fights was in New Jersey.

Can you show any links that prohibited by New York.
    Last edited by loui_ludwig; 01-10-2010, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Top Rank fighter....
      Lost to Cotto who just lost to Pac...
      Never won a big fight...

Ummmm.....If Clottey beats Pac, Arum will be pissed because this messes up future fights for Pac, and Bob "Get Dat Papur" Arum. There is no way Pac is going to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by BadBrains View Post
        didn't i also mention cotto vs margarito? that was in las vegas yet they didnt show any fight night weight.
        dunno about that fight honestly, just about the NY and PR rules regarding the weights

still, cotto's body looked different in say, the clottey fight. his abs weren't even visible, whereas he was RIPPED on the pacquiao fight

lol and i can't take away that water **** off of my head. i was live there and got scared when i saw that

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
          .It's not getting me to reach into my wallet for this ppv....its gonna be free streaming for this one...
          get your wallet for the mayweather vs hatton fight, i know you'll be all over it.

Originally posted by badnewsbrown View Post
          i doubt roach lets clottey rehydrate to 170..
          you're not the sharpest tool in the shed are you?

i seriously doubt it

why did the foreman/santos fight night weights were displayed by HBO and not the cotto/pacquiao one?
          because cotto refused to step on the scale on fight night.

why did the FIRST thing that joe santiago gave cotto when he climbed up the ring was water?

weird
          what do you want santiago to give cotto, coke or chicharones?

Originally posted by csko-2k1 View Post
          he doesn't need catchweight for clottey but for cotto he did!!two pounds killed cotto,,two pounds helped mayweather vs marquez,,,
          first, i dont believe 2lbs helped mayweather in beating up marquez, mayweather could come in 5# under the limit and he'd still beat marquez like a lil girl.
          second, pacquiao doesnt need a caycj weight for clottey because pacman might think clottey is a lesser fighter comapred to cotto? maybe pacman respected cotto's fighting prowess comapred to clottey's?

Comment

Didn't expect one, the catchweight with Cotto was just to test the waters.

Comment

Can somebody explain why Arum, almost in a panic, rushed to sign another fight? Everyday he declared May-Pac off, he never wanted to put Pac in with May, Clottey aint no money maker, makes no sense!

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
                Margarito fight was in Vegas, Quintana and Gomez fights was in New Jersey.

Can you show any links that prohibited by New York.
                HBO said it in one of cotto's fights over there, i'm looking on youtube for it

Comment

Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
                  Can somebody explain why Arum, almost in a panic, rushed to sign another fight? Everyday he declared May-Pac off, he never wanted to put Pac in with May, Clottey aint no money maker, makes no sense!
                  Clottey is a top WW with good skills. You're right, you dont choose to duck someone and then fight Joshua Clottey that wouldnt make sense. Pacs stance all along had been Mayweather needs him more than he needs Mayweather. By signing another fight he was showing he actually believes that.

Comment

maybe because pac cant fight on june - may because of elections?

and march is 7 weeks from now?

Comment

Clottey aint no money maker, makes no sense!
                      mathew hatton is?

Comment

Working...
                      X