No announcement yet.

A Lady Fan's Opinion on Pac/PBF on Facebook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who Has The Last Laugh

I never thought one comment would travel so far...and I'm so glad such educated fans of the sport felt compelled to respond. For the few of you who may have agreed with me, thank you, it's lonely at the top when you're right

for the rest of you...why don't you take a trip to brooklyn, come see me and my boyfriend, we can discuss how you feel a lot more effectively in person.

enjoy Mayweather/Mosley tnite--hopefully Mosley can shake up Floyd and get the much deserved recognition he's been lacking

Comment

She knows more about boxing then most dudes on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyFan View Post
        I never thought one comment would travel so far...and I'm so glad such educated fans of the sport felt compelled to respond. For the few of you who may have agreed with me, thank you, it's lonely at the top when you're right

for the rest of you...why don't you take a trip to brooklyn, come see me and my boyfriend, we can discuss how you feel a lot more effectively in person.

enjoy Mayweather/Mosley tnite--hopefully Mosley can shake up Floyd and get the much deserved recognition he's been lacking
        Yo ma, don't let the *******s get on your nerves. They're just too used to talking to **** and don't know how to speak to a woman.

Comment

Originally posted by flexxx145 View Post
          She knows more about boxing then most dudes on this forum.
          Originally posted by flexxx145 View Post
          Yo ma, don't let the *******s get on your nerves. They're just too used to talking to **** and don't know how to speak to a woman.
          Stop hitting on her. She doesn't fall for men who pose like h*mosexuals.

Comment

Originally posted by 23|1|26|1|1 View Post
            Stop hitting on her. She doesn't fall for men who pose like h*mosexuals.
            Dude you got a *** as Leo as your Av nuff said. You're looking real gay!

Comment

Originally posted by Slimey Limey View Post
              I remember you screamed you would quit boxing after the De La Hoya-Mayweather decision was announced. Remember that, Rock?

Advice par excellence.
              no i dont seem to remember that maybe you could find the post and repost it.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyFan View Post

is that u? u look hot

Comment

the ts is good at stalking, dang youre pathetic.

Comment

Man even LADY FAN owned the *****s,lmao...

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
                      Someone needs to bind her hands and shove a dick in her mouth so she can neither talk nor type.
                      LMAO!!!! that was very funny.

Comment

Working...
                      X