No announcement yet.

A Lady Fan's Opinion on Pac/PBF on Facebook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
    Ive been looking for 6 years now for a woman who understands the sport, I am going to friend her now. She seems to know more about the sport than 80% of all you wanna be folk who follow boxing for a year and think you know it all. And just remember I do know it all and I've been around for over 2 decades!
    What? She said Pacquiao is not great, and she also said Marquez is decent at best.

Get real.

Comment

Someone needs to bind her hands and shove a dick in her mouth so she can neither talk nor type.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
        Oh Snap, Thats Lady Fan. She's finally seen the light, lol
        No, I think Lady Fan is a Pinoy and a hardcore Pacfan to the bones.

Comment

Originally posted by sikwate View Post
          it was a joke, homie

Comment

Originally posted by sikwate View Post
            lady fan is an idolator. If lady fan is actually a woman I would have expected him/her to take exception to the allegations (most likely true) that Pacquiao is cheating on Jinkee. Unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
              Ive been looking for 6 years now for a woman who understands the sport, I am going to friend her now. She seems to know more about the sport than 80% of all you wanna be folk who follow boxing for a year and think you know it all. And just remember I do know it all and I've been around for over 2 decades!
              I remember you screamed you would quit boxing after the De La Hoya-Mayweather decision was announced. Remember that, Rock?

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
              Someone needs to bind her hands and shove a dick in her mouth so she can neither talk nor type.
              Advice par excellence.

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
                what do you do, hit enter a million times after you write? How come your post are just one sentence alot of times but when you post, it takes up a big area?

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
                  I"ll take a drug test for Sara Wastog.

Pacquaio would take any random drug test for sara wastog!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                    what do you do, hit enter a million times after you write? How come your post are just one sentence alot of times but when you post, it takes up a big area?
                    It does? Nothing I've noticed.

Comment

Originally posted by Slimey Limey View Post
                      I remember you screamed you would quit boxing after the De La Hoya-Mayweather decision was announced. Remember that, Rock?
                      So many BScene failed at failing. Flawless, rob_Tc and many more are good examples for this ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X