No announcement yet.

Roach: "If they give me a 5 DAY WINDOW...."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather the master at mind games..

Just a thought....Do you think Mayweather is still training hard.....I believe yes...and this 14 day window thing proves it...eventually he is gonna settle for 20 days and still demand a March 13 fight day, and the PACman is gonna be still worried about all this bull****... I think Mayweather is preparing when pac is fighting court battles.... Sounds smart to me

Comment

• This whole situation make em both look bad:
      -Pac looks like a steroid user
      -Floyd looks like a scared ducker who found a way out to avoid a fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
        This whole situation make em both look bad:
        Can a sane person duck a fight, which could make him up to 30 m?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
          This whole situation make em both look bad:
          I just don't get this dumb*ss logic. Unless you think that Mayweather is psychic and somehow knew that Pacquiao would walk away from the fight because of stricter drug testing demands, then how can you accuse him of looking for a way out? It's not Mayweather's fault that team Pacquiao is trying to find a way around random blood testing. They've offered silly assinine excuses and been caught contradicting themselves on numerous occasions, yet somehow Mayweather deserves some blame? Get the **** outta here.

Comment

• Wow, where are the *******s now? Lady boy, toyi, peyk-poke, samurun???
            haha, they run from the truth like roaches run from the light. lol.

Comment

• Yep, I still remember this.

Comment

• So Roach said "if they give me a 5 day window or something". But Manny didnt say that. So...... That's just Pac's trainer saying stuff on his own without his fighter, and he was wrong to say that because Manny never agreed to that or said he was ok with a 5 day window.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trenchant View Post
                  So Roach said "if they give me a 5 day window or something". But Manny didnt say that. So...... That's just Pac's trainer saying stuff on his own without his fighter, and he was wrong to say that because Manny never agreed to that or said he was ok with a 5 day window.
                  any other thing that Roach says is law but in this case its not? Roach asked for a five day window and Floyd is talking about 14...that is 9 more days than what he asked for. Thay is more than fair and they ought. To accept based what Roach has said. Also, Roach knows Manny very well. Manny is like his son and he has always spoke for him and in this case it is no different. For real.

Anyth

Comment

• Originally posted by b1llmoo View Post
                    Just a thought....Do you think Mayweather is still training hard.....I believe yes...and this 14 day window thing proves it...eventually he is gonna settle for 20 days and still demand a March 13 fight day, and the PACman is gonna be still worried about all this bull****... I think Mayweather is preparing when pac is fighting court battles.... Sounds smart to me
                    Jeff Mayweather said he was training for someone else, I'm not sure.

Comment

• 2501 streetbully Mak S A M Chups Pacman777 Gutz where yall at? How yall feel about the OP in this thread?
                      Last edited by V.WEBB; 01-08-2010, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X