Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Going Public With the 14 Day Offer Backs Him Into a Corner....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just do the tests pac, if you didnt take any steroids ya got NOTHING TO BE AFRAID OF

for god sakes mayweather is taking the same ****ing test

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Bull**** , try him Arum , go on Bob , here is your chance to sink Floyd without touching him because if Floyd backs out he well be finished because his own fans will turn on him , go on Arum do it ya fuker do it !! SAY YES
      his fans should have turned on him when he fought Marquez and cheated on the scales. his fans should have turned on him when he made comments like " i am greater that SSR and SSL". however, his fans always find a way to lick his balls. also why not accept the 24 day proposal?why would he insist on 14 day after the mediation? it's floyd who is going beyond what NASC demands

Comment

it's just floyd talking up his @ss

Comment

if pac accepts 14 days then floyd changes to 13 days etc........anything to stall until his fight with dmitri salita is signed. also why won't floyd agree to the 24 day testing window is he on steroids? what is he hiding?

Comment

Arum probably won't want to deal with Floyd again after all the failed talks. Pacquiao is the only one who can overrule Bob at this point, if he thinks 14days will be acceptable to him. But Floyd will probably just say, "I made that offer yesterday, and your response came too late. As it is, I stand by my original demand of random blood tests up to the day of the fight" and everything goes to the crapper again.

I'm tired of all the BS. Just make the fight.

Comment

as i have said it before, pacroid will avoid blood testing to avoid my man Floyd!

Comment

Originally posted by Smidgeon View Post
                But Floyd will probably just say, "I made that offer yesterday, and your response came too late. As it is, I stand by my original demand of random blood tests up to the day of the fight" and everything goes to the crapper again.

I'm tired of all the BS. Just make the fight.
                You all can sit here and say "floyd will prolly say this" or "if they agree floyd will change to this" all you want... bottom line is, floyd threw the 14 day cut off offer out there

now its up to MANNY to GROW A SACK and AGREE

Period!

Comment

Originally posted by FLOYDTHEGREAT View Post
                  my man Floyd!

Sounds gay

Comment

Originally posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post
                    his fans should have turned on him when he fought Marquez and cheated on the scales. his fans should have turned on him when he made comments like " i am greater that SSR and SSL". however, his fans always find a way to lick his balls. also why not accept the 24 day proposal?why would he insist on 14 day after the mediation? it's floyd who is going beyond what NASC demands
                    I think you may find this article interesting. It explains the inadequecy of setting time limits on drug testing. It also outlines the importance of taking blood as well as urine. It also explains how they dont take enough to effect performance. Olympic sprinters deal in the 0.01 of a second. Im pretty sure they would have more to risk by giving blood the morning of their event?

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/boxin...t-hurdle_N.htm

Important point to note: "We don't do anything that can potentially impact an athlete's performance. … It's a matter of learning about the process. There's just a lack of the knowledge about these issues."

Considering this, I think Floyd is being more than generous. I dont see how this issue is limited to this fight anyway. I find it unforgiveable that this isnt enforced for all fights in order for them to get licensed in progressive countries. People die int he ring for christ sakes. Forget pac and floyd, everyone should do these tests!!!!!
                    Last edited by robn0id; 01-08-2010, 03:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by robn0id View Post
                      I think you may find this article interesting. It explains the inadequecy of setting time limits on drug testing. It also outlines the importance of taking blood as well as urine. It also explains how they dont take enough to effect performance. Olympic sprinters deal in the 0.01 of a second. Im pretty sure they would have more to risk by giving blood the morning of their event?

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/boxin...t-hurdle_N.htm

Important point to note: "We don't do anything that can potentially impact an athlete's performance. … It's a matter of learning about the process. There's just a lack of the knowledge about these issues."

Considering this, I think Floyd is being more than generous. I dont see how this issue is limited to this fight anyway. I find it unforgiveable that this isnt enforced for all fights in order for them to get licensed in progressive countries. People die int he ring for christ sakes. Forget pac and floyd, everyone should do these tests!!!!!
                      the link that you posted is the USADA CEO who last year made an announcement that they can detect HGH through urine tests and promised to improve the urine tests. yet now this same USADA CEO is saying they need blood and urine test. talking about improving the tests!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X