No announcement yet.

Floyd-USADA conspiracy Urine Test can detect HGH says USADA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
    If NASC is so great how come they never caught Mosley?And how do you know it was Al Haymon who came upwith the idea for Pac testing
    ?It could have been senior or Leonard Ellerbe`s idea.
    you are so outdated ..... the test now is updated... read the articles

Comment

• Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
      thats one way of looking at it or quiet easily manny didnt have to have a 24 day cut of period and the fight would have been signed,mayweather agreed to all of mannys demands why cant manny do the same and take the test with no cut of period,to make the fight,i know hes never been caught using any sort of peds but hes agreed to random test with a cut off period,now all he has to do is have no cut off period, simply
      or as I posted on the other thread, when Pac calls Mayweather's bluff, he shrinks. Maybe, its floyd who is using PEDS and doesnt want to get caught. Pac made teh compromise but Mayweather still stood on his unreasonable stand? it's floyd who is afraid of the tests

Comment

• Originally posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post
        or as I posted on the other thread, when Pac calls Mayweather's bluff, he shrinks. Maybe, its floyd who is using PEDS and doesnt want to get caught. Pac made teh compromise but Mayweather still stood on his unreasonable stand? it's floyd who is afraid of the tests
        come on now mate,floyd is scared of the tests he wants pac to take?floyd isnt the one who wants a cut off period of 24 days thats manny if i read correctly

Comment

• the term OWNAGE almost seems so small for this situation!!!! LMAO @ Flod fans!

Comment

• NOTE: I DO NOT THINK MANNY"S ON PED's - Just suspicious...Sorry when you aren't guilty...Just like some boxers in the past who've been accused - Holyfield and A.Abraham, you take the TEST's and whoop that ass!!!

Back to my eply...

Why does everyone keep bringing up HGH??? Like this is the only PED available!!!

IS HGH THE ONLY PED??? Let me answer this for everyone...The answer is HELL NO!!!

PEEP...This is from the mouth of the former Chairman of the Nevada State Athletic Commission and Chief Ringside Physician - MARGAROT GOODMAN...If you read this and still disagree, you are irrational and nothing will change your mind even if you saw PAC with a Syringe in his arm and words PED's scribbled on the label. She's talking about HGH and EPO...

...athletes have gone way beyond these types of substances that are better detected in the blood. There is also more credibility and finality to blood testing.

...So, this isn't about HGH...it's about every and all illegal PED...simple

Comment

come on now mate,floyd is scared of the tests he wants pac to take?floyd isnt the one who wants a cut off period of 24 days thats manny if i read correctly
              Let's be clear here...Who's side are you?
              are you on Manny or Floyd???
              i can smell so much floydie in you...

Comment

well maybe thats the reason why floyd did not accept the compromise. maybe, he only made that demand expecting pac to not accept it. unfortunately for floyd, pac made a compromise so still he did accept it coz in the first place he doesnt want to take such test. Floyd may be the one using the PEDS

Comment

• Originally posted by Modobo3 View Post
                  NOTE: I DO NOT THINK MANNY"S ON PED's - Just suspicious...Sorry when you aren't guilty...Just like some boxers in the past who've been accused - Holyfield and A.Abraham, you take the TEST's and whoop that ass!!!

Back to my eply...

Why does everyone keep bringing up HGH??? Like this is the only PED available!!!

IS HGH THE ONLY PED??? Let me answer this for everyone...The answer is HELL NO!!!

PEEP...This is from the mouth of the former Chairman of the Nevada State Athletic Commission and Chief Ringside Physician - MARGAROT GOODMAN...If you read this and still disagree, you are irrational and nothing will change your mind even if you saw PAC with a Syringe in his arm and words PED's scribbled on the label. She's talking about HGH and EPO...

...athletes have gone way beyond these types of substances that are better detected in the blood. There is also more credibility and finality to blood testing.

...So, this isn't about HGH...it's about every and all illegal PED...simple
                  if PEDS have improved a lot then I expect the tests of USADA to improve a lot as well coz last year it said they can detect PEDS just by urine test. unfortunately, its technolgy went backward coz the CEO just stated it requires blood and urine now. just a sad way to waste lots of money for USADA

Comment

• bump for *****s..is there no one else? - from TROY

Comment

• Bump..for *****s rebuttal post it here and not create other useless threads

Comment

Working...
                      X