• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hammertorch View Post
    Here's one for you....

can you spell the word ***** please???
    it's CAPITAL I-M-H-O-TEP

oH ShuT the F^CK UP! Moron!
    ----------------------------------------------------------come on floyd nuthuggers defend ur man
    Last edited by rocky_balboa23; 01-07-2010, 01:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
      That`s according to who Arum?Show me where article where schaefer and Haymon agreed?Arum has no credibility.And also the 24 days before the fight blood test still give the roid user time for the roids to clear out his blood.So even if schaefer and Haymon told Floyd to take the fight it still would allow Pac to get away with using roids.
      heyy arum has more credibility than you , accusing pac of steroid LMFAOOOO cmon hahahaha

Comment

If Pacquiao agree`s to a random test then i`ll post some evidence after he gets caught.
        ok one down. thanks for accepting defeat. next *****.

Comment

If Pacquiao agree`s to a random test then i`ll post some evidence after he gets caught.

LOL .. damn you must be ******ed like crackhead Floyd Sr..

Comment

• Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
            i agree with you to a certian point,arum,al haymon and the others only care about their own pockets,i wouldnt be shocked at all if mosley was taking peds for the berto fight and gbp knew about it,fuk all the promoters but you have to admitt if pac never had a cut of date of 24 days then the fight would be on?dont gimme no stupid reasons like floyd would make up another excuse
            According to the mediation that transpired, GBP, Al Haymon, Schaefer, TR & Team Pac agreed on the terms the mediator has come up with, this includes scientists & doctors. But Floyd didn't agreed to it.

We don't know yet what's on the terms but still Floyd himself didn't agreed to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by pugay_kamay View Post
              According to the mediation that transpired, GBP, Al Haymon, Schaefer, TR & Team Pac agreed on the terms the mediator has come up with, this includes scientists & doctors. But Floyd didn't agreed to it.

We don't know yet what's on the terms but still Floyd himself didn't agreed to it.
              he didnt agree coz he knows he'll get smashed. as ive said before, floyd is a coward. afraid of humiliation if he gets beaten. afraid of ridicule and critism, if he loses that "0". it's the only thing that he is proud of right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by pugay_kamay View Post

ok lets take al haymon out of this because i just read this

A reliable source has advised BoxingScene.com that adviser/manager Al Haymon is disputing reports that he tried to convince Floyd Mayweather Jr. to accept Manny Pacquiao's proposal for a 24-day cut-off on random drug testing. Mayweather-Pacquiao died on Wednesday when Floyd continued to demand random blood tests within 30-days of the fight date. Pacquiao's proposal for a 24-day cut-off was rejected by Mayweather. Several reports have placed the full blame on Mayweather, but I've been told that Haymon supported his decision to reject Pacquiao's proposal.

and soon as the rest of the bollocks clears up and team mayweather actually makes a statement i dont think you or anybody else should jump to conclusions

Comment

• bump for other brave *****s out there................

Comment

• Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                    ok lets take al haymon out of this because i just read this

A reliable source has advised BoxingScene.com that adviser/manager Al Haymon is disputing reports that he tried to convince Floyd Mayweather Jr. to accept Manny Pacquiao's proposal for a 24-day cut-off on random drug testing. Mayweather-Pacquiao died on Wednesday when Floyd continued to demand random blood tests within 30-days of the fight date. Pacquiao's proposal for a 24-day cut-off was rejected by Mayweather. Several reports have placed the full blame on Mayweather, but I've been told that Haymon supported his decision to reject Pacquiao's proposal.

and soon as the rest of the bollocks clears up and team mayweather actually makes a statement i dont think you or anybody else should jump to conclusions
                    ok thanks for clearing that up. but the topic says that URINE TESTS CAN DETECT PED. so why is it that FLoyd insist on having blood testing? Pac already agreed on blood test 24 days before the fight? I guess we can only summarize this into one word "FLOYDING"

Comment

• Originally posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post
                      ok thanks for clearing that up. but the topic says that URINE TESTS CAN DETECT PED. so why is it that FLoyd insist on having blood testing? Pac already agreed on blood test 24 days before the fight? I guess we can only summarize this into one word "FLOYDING"
                      thats one way of looking at it or quiet easily manny didnt have to have a 24 day cut of period and the fight would have been signed,mayweather agreed to all of mannys demands why cant manny do the same and take the test with no cut of period,to make the fight,i know hes never been caught using any sort of peds but hes agreed to random test with a cut off period,now all he has to do is have no cut off period, simply

Comment

Working...
                      X