Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Pac need 24 Days to recover from a blood test?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adrian 28 View Post
    When has Pac feinted from having a tea spoon of blood drawn?
    A tea spoon for a blood test? I've had 15 or so blood tests thanks to my jobs yearly physical and they usually take several tubes of blood for me. And truth be told there is no way of knowing how a person will react to blood loss.

It would be nice if some of you *****s wouldn't exhagerrate things to try and prove an already baseless point. Maybe actual research and facts would allow people to take your point seriously instead of laughing at how dumb some of you sound.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
      A tea spoon for a blood test? I've had 15 or so blood tests thanks to my jobs yearly physical and they usually take several tubes of blood for me. And truth be told there is no way of knowing how a person will react to blood loss.

It would be nice if some of you *****s wouldn't exhagerrate things to try and prove an already baseless point. Maybe actual research and facts would allow people to take your point seriously instead of laughing at how dumb some of you sound.
      A Physical is not the same as a test for PED's.....lol.

When Manny had a tube taken it was a PHYSICAL...before the Hatton fight.

For PED tests they only need a tea spoon.

Comment

lol, what a dumbass, trying to equate giving blood for a physical exam with a teaspoon of blood for an anti-doping test.

Comment

Originally posted by josenoway View Post
          lol, what a dumbass, trying to equate giving blood for a physical exam with a teaspoon of blood for an anti-doping test.
          These *******s will resort to anything to defend their god.

Comment

Exactly...just goes to show how uniformed these people are.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
              These *******s will resort to anything to defend their god.
              isnt that thesame thing your doing now for your idol mm.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                People faint after giving blood all the time. So maybe it's safe to say that removing blood from a persons body can cause them harm.

Seriously I thought this was common ***ing sense. Why do you think they monitor you and tell you to rest after you give blood at any blood bank?
                he AND Floyd would be giving that much bloood?

Comment

yea I don't get that...thats wack how they just exaggerate like that.

Comment

oh wow *****s are experts really! they know exactly the quantity of blood to take! Googled it baby?

Comment

Why does Pacquaio, a clean fighter who's had no prior history with PEDs, need to go above and beyond not only the commisions regulations but beyond what experts claim is sufficient for any doubts? That is not a reasonable request.

Comment

Working...
                      X