Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Pac need 24 Days to recover from a blood test?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does Pac need 24 Days to recover from a blood test?

I don't understand that for the life of me. 7 days before the fight is fine and more then fair. And then they ask Team Mayweather to publicly apologize like they are in preschool. Of course Team Floyd would decline that bogus offer.

To me it sounds like he had something to hide. He wants to be able to use his PED's against Floyd. There is no way Pac thinks that a blood test needs 24 days to recover from.

why does floyd need these kinds of stipulations against someone who's supposed to be 'easier' than marquez?

**** floyd

Comment

It's the judge's offer to both sides. Nothing to do if pac needs that much time or if Mayweather likes that cut-off date.

It was from that Judge. So stop blaiming Pac for that one.

Comment

People faint after giving blood all the time. So maybe it's safe to say that removing blood from a persons body can cause them harm.

Seriously I thought this was common ***ing sense. Why do you think they monitor you and tell you to rest after you give blood at any blood bank?

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
          why does floyd need these kinds of stipulations against someone who's supposed to be 'easier' than marquez?

**** floyd
          Bro go relax. You been ranting on the forums like a girl on her period.

Comment

Floyd still want the random drug testing with getting blood during weigh in and on fight night.. WTF! Thread Starter doesn't understand a single thing!

Comment

pac negotiated and agreed to terms. ellerbe gave gayweather heads but gayweather still refused

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                People faint after giving blood all the time. So maybe it's safe to say that removing blood from a persons body can cause them harm.

Seriously I thought this was common ***ing sense. Why do you think they monitor you and tell you to rest after you give blood at any blood bank?

When has Pac feinted from having a tea spoon of blood drawn?

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian 28 View Post
                  Bro go relax. You been ranting on the forums like a girl on her period.

that's original...like using steroids to get out of a fight...f'n *****

Comment

why would you want to suck out blood when manny is already offering random urine samples up to the day of the fight?

*****s are insisting on this blood because it is the only stipulation that they can use to hug floyd!

Comment

Working...
                    X