Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FMJ to file defamation lawsuit on Arum.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
    I typically dont settle my disputes in a courtroom. I leave that method for true badasses like Pac.
    i agree like the time you quit against bradley and then cried in front of the judge

Comment

then you can add me to the other lawsuit because I also believe Pac is on the juice...............

Sure. Please Fill up the form below and I'll gladly forward it to Bob Arum:

Full Name: _________________________
      Address : _________________________

Statement: ________________________ (<-- Please categorically specify that Pacquiao is on juice)

Comment

*****s are really getting desperate. It's pathetic

Comment

Waste of bandwidth.

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
            i agree like the time you quit against bradley and then cried in front of the judge
            i must have missed the part of that where a courtroom or a judge was involved. Good thing an expert like yourself is here to remind me.............

Comment

watch out *******. Dont you know statements like that cause defamation lawsuits these days? LOL.
              Liable and slander require publication you fuking moron! Calling someone a name and alleging alligations without proof are two diffrent things especially when said alligation can hurt someones lively hood. Arum calling floyd a coward does nothing to his lively hood nor his reputation. Accusing an athlete of using steroids with no proof does hurt their livelyhood.

No what the fuk you are talking about before your stupid piehole.

Comment

i must have missed the part of that where a courtroom or a judge was involved. Good thing an expert like yourself is here to remind me.............
                how's the title eliminator going? oh wait GBP didnt bid on it and now your on the shelf and used seldomly as a stepping stool. i guess you should have stuck to your principle and not sign with GBP

Comment

wrong again dip****. And whats with the emoticons? What are you 12 years old?
                  Actually, your posts are the one that look childish.

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                    how's the title eliminator going? oh wait GBP didnt bid on it and now your on the shelf and used seldomly as a stepping stool. i guess you should have stuck to your principle and not sign with GBP
                    Anyone who can make an arguement that Nate staying with DKP now instead of going with Golden Boy should have their right to comment on anything involving boxing permanently removed.

Comment

i'm going to sue nate campbell if he insists on calling himself nate "the galaxy warrior" campbell. a more appropriate name would be nate "the galaxy........guy" campbell.

Comment

Working...
                      X