Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FMJ to file defamation lawsuit on Arum.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
    over Arum calling FMJ a "coward".

Well, not really, but it would have about as much merit as Pacquiao's bull**** lawsuit against FMJ........
    accusing somebody of being a coward with overwhelming evidence is different from accusing a athlete of steroid use with NO EVIDENCE.

go get nate a fight & stop blogging.

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
      says the guy who cant even properly promote nat
      I'm not his promoter dumbass. Learn something about the business before you open your trap.

Comment

i think this is campbell's manager. a scumbag in the mortgage industry from what i heard. dont believe me google terry trekas. he's also the same guy who talked so much crap on GBP saying that they're the evil empire and then came crawling back and signed with GBP. this guy is a joke at best

Comment

I'm not his promoter dumbass. Learn something about the business before you open your trap.
          manager whatever.. still ur still a dumb@ss

Comment

i think this is campbell's manager. a scumbag in the mortgage industry from what i heard. dont believe me google terry trekas. he's also the same guy who talked so much crap on GBP saying that they're the evil empire and then came crawling back and signed with GBP. this guy is a joke at best
            watch out *******. Dont you know statements like that cause defamation lawsuits these days? LOL.

Comment

over Arum calling FMJ a "coward".

Well, not really, but it would have about as much merit as Pacquiao's bull**** lawsuit against FMJ........
              Everyone thinks Floyd is a Coward nobody but Floyd fans think Pac is juicing big diffrence!

Comment

manager whatever.. still ur still a dumb@ss
                wrong again dip****. And whats with the emoticons? What are you 12 years old?

Comment

watch out *******. Dont you know statements like that cause defamation lawsuits these days? LOL.
                  go back to m a x boxing and sue them...

Comment

wrong again dip****. And whats with the emoticons? What are you 12 years old?
                    why did you come crawling back to GBP after talking too much ****. At least Pac has some principles to stand in. YOU DONT. Your career is over and GBP will use you as a stepping stool. GBP didnt even make a bid on your title eliminator.

Comment

go back to m a x boxing and sue them...
                      I typically dont settle my disputes in a courtroom. I leave that method for true badasses like Pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X