Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Pacquiao: No Deal Reached, Fight Likely Off!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eagle Eye View Post
    What now people? It appears that the fight is off at least for now...where are the alleged crusader of "clean sport"--those who keep on saying " oh Manny should sign it for the good of the sport etc..." ? Do your thing now! Call Floyd, GBP and his Team and ask them to file a petiton with the NSAC to make this random blood testing mandatory to all professional boxers...Let's start with the Mosley-Berto fight!!! Mosley has been medically established to have used roids before, so i wonder why it seems to be a non-issue.. If this not done by Floyd's group, i would assume this is only for the show..
    Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    You began with an angry post about how Mayweather should lead the charge to make the NSAC get off their tush (as if being under the most scrutiny they've ever had these past few weeks wasn't enough) and you're telling someone to relax?
    Uhh, where is the anger in my post?..i even addressed you as "Sir" in my other post which i seldom do. I thought for a while that you agree to discuss this matter very very objectively...Filing a formal petition before the NSAC seeking for a change in their testing is one thing, and "alleging" in the press or in this site that their present system sucks is another..Do you think the NSAC will unilaterally withdraw their test based on speculation that it is not sufficient? Hell no..a petition must be filed raising point by point the defects...so that it may be further studied by the NSAC..real experts are needed here not " alleged experts".

Comment

• Good job Floyd. Can't have cheaters get away with steroids !!! As simple as that. Cant have no superfight either with one so juiced up he could join the drug addicts. Chicken Manny cause hes never fought fair, should have known !!

Comment

• Originally posted by King22 View Post
        **** is wack Pacquiao should have just took the tests
        what blind ppl are these *****s, Pac just compromise, its ur boy who ducked and i knew if he gonna come up with an excuse he gonna cling to it to death for sure...now tell ur man(if hes a man)to fight DJs without drugtesting them

Comment

• pac was willing to take blood tests 3 weeks before the fight and immediately after along with random urine tests all the way up. mayweather officially became the biggest ****ing ***** in all of boxing history today.

Comment

• Originally posted by norway View Post
            Good job Floyd. Can't have cheaters get away with steroids !!! As simple as that. Cant have no superfight either with one so juiced up he could join the drug addicts. Chicken Manny cause hes never fought fair, should have known !!
            uh... schaefer and haymon were happy w/ the conditions of the new proposal but floyd bitched out.... ok bitched out is kinda harsh, but I dunno how else to say it.

Comment

• Originally posted by imscythe View Post
              You have your point but let us also take a look at Manny's side as some people have already said this already here for the nth time. If Floyd's camp is sincere to make the fight happen and pac refused their demand as what he has done. All they could have done is petition it with NSAC who's the proper authority in these things and that will force Manny to follow Floyd's demand through NSAC's ruling.
              The problem with Floyd demanding it and singling out Manny when he has already fought 40 fights before makes it look like your insulting, harassing Pacquiao and that's bias.

Majority of the people will surely give the fault to Floyd, this may forever tarnish his legacy since there's already an insinuation before this fight that some part of his career he ducked fighters who can give him a hard test. This statement does not come from me but a lot of people will agree on this.
              I can see where your coming from but Manny wanting Floyd
              to pay 10MIL for each LB he comes in over 147 was a bit
              much considering Floyd has never really had any problem
              making weight with exception to a CATCH WEIGHT, which
              was Bull **** from the start. I think timing played a lot
              in Floyd not fighting Cotto and Mosley. Cotto wasn't ready
              at 140 and at 147 Floyd was a made man so Cotto wasn't
              really an option for him anymore. Mosley and Floyd had
              conflicting schedules so the fight never produced. I think
              people are just mad that Flyod didn't fight who they felt
              can beat him more than believing he ducked them because
              if fighters not fighting each other is considered a duck then
              every fighter has ducked somebody. All Manny had to do
              was take random blood tests with Floyd. How simple
              was that? I doubt highly at this point in his career that
              Manny cares about what people think in regards to the
              allegations by Floyd Sr. Manny to me didn't want the fight
              and I'm sure when the smoke clears that will be the case
              in many people eyes AND remember, you heard it from
              GRUSTLER.

Comment

• i guess matt hatton is the bigger draw. here we fckin go.

Comment

• This sucks. Doesn't matter who's to blame in the end. All that matters is that the fight isen't happening. Damn shame.

Comment

• 24 god damn days??????????????

Come on ppl, we all should see whats really happening here.
                    wat is pacq hiding where he needs at least 24 days without giving his blood to be checked for PEDs and blood doping?

Comment

• Originally posted by jantzen212003 View Post
                      24 god damn days??????????????

Come on ppl, we all should see whats really happening here.
                      wat is pacq hiding where he needs at least 24 days without giving his blood to be checked for PEDs and blood doping?
                      scientists assured team mayweather that floyd would be fine... even haymon and schaefer agreed w/ the deal.

too bad floyd is scared and a coward and ducking the fight.

why won't floyd listen to his promoter and advisor?

Comment

Working...
                      X