Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic Tests Have Never Detected HGH in an Athlete: USADA Backs Urine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's always been excuses to duck the best fighters...

after hatton merchant mentioned cotto and margarito and he chickened out and retired...when he went to sports center he sat next to brian kenny, and brian asked him about fights with cotto...floyd said cotto doesn't have a big fan base ( Cotto's fan base contributed to the Cotto/Pacquiao 1.25 million dollars in PPV numbers, how the fuck is he going to say he doesn't have a fan base?)..

now he comes back, beats a small men in marquez...his father creates this drama of manny being on steroids to invent an excuse for floyd not to fight him...

congratulations floyd mayweather: you're the definition of a COWARD

Comment

Honestly...look at Sr's reason for thinking Manny is on something. The fact that he can take Cotto's punches? Not PED in the world will stop you from losing your equilibrium when your head snaps back from a hard punch. Either you have the punch resistance or you don't. Manny's head when flying back with those cotto left jabs and even hurt Manny. The kid can just take a punch....point blank.

Comment

I have always tried to control my loathing against the Mayweathers, but the more I read articles about the whole blood testing farce, I feel like giving floyd a good kicking (when he's asleep of course!)

Comment

Originally posted by cherokee View Post
          i have always said this in the past. There are no conclusive evidence yet that blood test alone is enough for detecting HGH. In fact if you keep digging and not just listening to what boxing fans are saying, there are more experts leaning towards the veracity of urine testing. Having said that, it is still being debated by experts (not by boxing fans, for goodness sake)

and yet the *****s after having passed their medical degree from University of Google overnight, suddenly became experts on blood testing! It's laughable to say the least
          and they are still ducking this thread

Comment

Floyd Sr is an instigating *****...if he thought Pac was on steroids why didn't he start this after he beat DLH in 2008? Why start after the Cotto fight?

he knows Pac can definitely hurt his ***** ass son, that's why he created this drama.

Fuck the Mayweathers....

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
              it's always been excuses to duck the best fighters...

after hatton merchant mentioned cotto and margarito and he chickened out and retired...when he went to sports center he sat next to brian kenny, and brian asked him about fights with cotto...floyd said cotto doesn't have a big fan base ( Cotto's fan base contributed to the Cotto/Pacquiao 1.25 million dollars in PPV numbers, how the fuck is he going to say he doesn't have a fan base?)..

now he comes back, beats a small men in marquez...his father creates this drama of manny being on steroids to invent an excuse for floyd not to fight him...

congratulations floyd mayweather: you're the definition of a COWARD

co-sign. I use to be a fan of Floyd back in 99-01, but listening to him and following him as a fighter, It's just impossible to be a fan of his.

Floyd's excuses not to fight Stevie Johnston and others done it for me, even back then.

BTW I know a Floyd fan will rush in and say thats a lie. FWIW even Roger came out as said "Were not gonna put Floyd against any southpaws because he is not ready for them". Now if that isn't a duck....then I don't know what is.

Comment

Interesting.

Comment

its believed hes on EPO not HGH

FAIL

Comment

Originally posted by mazdaru View Post

FAIL
                    Urine tests are the standard for EPO

Comment

Originally posted by mazdaru View Post

FAIL
                      Urine tests are superior to blood tests for detecting drugs so you just owned yourself there noob

Comment

Working...
                      X