Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic Tests Have Never Detected HGH in an Athlete: USADA Backs Urine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet *****s continue to ignore the fact that urine tests are the future when it comes to HGH detection, not blood.

Why the obsession with blood if that is the case?

Comment

....wat about EPO???

Comment

Originally posted by lyricalether View Post
        ....wat about EPO???
        the current test for EPO is a urine test.
        what's next?

Comment

Originally posted by Siggy View Post
          the current test for EPO is a urine test.
          what's next?
          hm... are *****s ducking this thread like floyd ducks tough fights?

Comment

*****s and floyd are exposed and owned BIG TIME. hahaha

Comment

i have always said this in the past. There are no conclusive evidence yet that blood test alone is enough for detecting HGH. In fact if you keep digging and not just listening to what boxing fans are saying, there are more experts leaning towards the veracity of urine testing. Having said that, it is still being debated by experts (not by boxing fans, for goodness sake)

and yet the *****s after having passed their medical degree from University of Google overnight, suddenly became experts on blood testing! It's laughable to say the least

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                if a blood test has never caught anyone using HGH, then why do team mayweather persist in their fruitless quest for blood tests?
                because they knew Pac would not agree to the testing

Comment

Originally posted by Akinapepemo View Post
                  Yet *****s continue to ignore the fact that urine tests are the future when it comes to HGH detection, not blood.

Why the obsession with blood if that is the case?
                  Because it is the spin that GBP and mayweathers fed them! They do not bother about reading the other side of the studies on this, but only looking for the 'blood' test aspect despite the fact that nanotech has been focusing on urine test in the last few years!

Comment

Honestly, Both Sr and Jr know about as much as the average poster on here when it comes to EPO and HGH. It was a bull**** move from the jump to both get into Manny's head and also throw dirt on his name. I'm glad Manny didn't cave into it, and I hope he gets his strap at 154 and then goes on to face Mosley this Fall.

Comment

if I were NSAC, I would ban Floyd from fighting in Nevada ever again! Floyd not only discredited the Commission but the sport of boxing in general

Now, all of the greats, past and present are being questioned if they were somehow be on PEDs. i read some boxing fan's blog that he suspects now that Roberto Duran could have been juicing as well!

Comment

Working...
                      X