Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Adamek vs Haye be the best heavyweight scrap in years?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Adamek vs Haye be the best heavyweight scrap in years?

Two "classic" sized heavyweights would face off, both of them punchers.

Haye has advantages in speed, size power and movement, Adamek in stamina, experiance, chin and durability.

I honestly think this would be a really good fight.
    yes, two cruiserweights would put on the best h/w fight in years
    73.68%
    no
    26.32%

yes it could,kind of says something about the state of the HW division imo

Comment

Adamek hits too hard for Hayes weak chin. Haye hits too hard for Adameks good chin. Its ending early it wont have the chance to be that good. It will be good while it lasts, but it wont last long.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
        Adamek hits too hard for Hayes weak chin. Haye hits too hard for Adameks good chin. Its ending early it wont have the chance to be that good. It will be good while it lasts, but it wont last long.
        The only thing is, i have a feeling Adameks power isnt all that at heavyweight, certainly Haye looks more natural at the weight, but this is more about the quality of the bout than who would win, both are warriors.

Comment

I honestly see these two as some of the worst HW out there, particularly Adamek. He has no business at HW, he looked fat as hell against Golata.

Comment

I would love to see that. I'd also like to see Eddie Chambers vs. either.

Comment

James Toney beats both of them. at a pie eating contest

Comment

adamek is the more fundamental fighter but haye is the more athletic one...

it should be a great fight...

but unless they dont get the K bros out of there, i really wont put them on top...

Comment

Definently, i havent seen a great deal of Ademek, but from what i have he looks real tough and gutsy. Against Haye im sure he would be looking for the KO, and Haye would try using his boxing skills to get the victory.
                  Forget the klitschkos, make this fight happen.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    I honestly see these two as some of the worst HW out there, particularly Adamek. He has no business at HW, he looked fat as hell against Golata.
                    I agree, Adamek isn't big enough for heavyweight, and Tomasz is naturally smaller than Haye.

Haye moved up he said because he was "killing himself to make 200" in his own words. Adamek had no problem making 200, he even fought at 175 in 2007.

Comment

Working...
                    X