Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Adamek vs Haye be the best heavyweight scrap in years?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
    Heres the thing I actually like hopkins and prime for prime its a different story, but I dont think Hayes "glass chin" comes into play against bernard, who doesnt really have much pop even at 175, also Hopkins would have to put on about 20lbs, which will make him even slower and have even less stamina than he already does.

After watching Hopkins against Orneleas, i cant pick him in this fight, no way.
    I don't know man. A prime John Ruiz was more proven by Haye and got dismantled by James Toney. You never know man even with the weight disadvantages disparities in class and skill show up. Anyways, I think Haye should fight Arreola, that is a top 5 HW I would choose him over anyday.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      I don't know man. A prime John Ruiz was more proven by Haye and got dismantled by James Toney. You never know man even with the weight disadvantages disparities in class and skill show up. Anyways, I think Haye should fight Arreola, that is a top 5 HW I would choose him over anyday.
      What do you think Haye should do against Ruiz, I think Have a little crack at blasting him, because i think Ruiz doesnt like power and speed coming at him.

Comment

What do you think Haye should do against Ruiz, I think Have a little crack at blasting him, because i think Ruiz doesnt like power and speed coming at him.
        Haye should be able to beat him easily. Ruiz is done as a top fighter. I think Haye should try to blast him out in the first 3 rounds, and if it doesn't work, he should try to box and outpoint him while being careful, because Ruiz can land a hail mary right. Also Haye needs to train almost exclusively on inside fighting, because Ruiz fights like a blanket with arms.

Comment

LOL @ David Haye being in an entertaining fight, not to mention Ruiz is gonna beat him anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by braddman View Post
            LOL @ David Haye being in an entertaining fight, not to mention Ruiz is gonna beat him anyway.
            Whats that supposed to mean? other than Valuev name me one boring Haye fight?

Comment

It means David Haye was scared of Valuev and no one else has ever been? Deny it.

No reason to run in round 1 if your hand got hurt in round 2, but you won't address that I'm sure.

Comment

you callin tonight earl?

Comment

On paper and PPV sales, no. Action wise maybe.

Arreola vs Haye/Adamek is a different story though.

Comment

Originally posted by braddman View Post
                    It means David Haye was scared of Valuev and no one else has ever been? Deny it.

No reason to run in round 1 if your hand got hurt in round 2, but you won't address that I'm sure.
                    Haye wasn't "scared" you idiot, he was trying to win a fight, and guess what he did! in the first round he was simply scoping Valuev out, so stfu.

and yeah Tyman ill try call in tonight mate

Comment

Haye wasn't "scared" you idiot, he was trying to win a fight, and guess what he did! in the first round he was simply scoping Valuev out, so stfu.

and yeah Tyman ill try call in tonight mate
                      FIrst round scoping him out by running. Rounds 2-12 scoping him out by running.

Insult me all you want it doesn't make Haye any better. He's the worst of the 3 heavyweight champions and the he'll lose to Ruiz, so keep on underrating Ruiz.

Comment

Working...
                      X