Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what nationality are u?and who is your current favriote boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swedish.
    Cotto.

Comment

I'm half Dane half Canadian and my favorite current fighter is: Marcos Rene Maidana. And as close seconds and third I like Mosley and Mayweather.

Maidana has the heart of a tiger which I adore in a fighter. Not best best skilled, but a hard hitter. You never know when he enters the ring.

Comment

im a filipino....guess who?

Comment

dmitri sali... i think i said too much.

Comment

Filipino. Pacquiao, Pavlik, Cotto

Comment

I'm Irish. Favorite fighter- John Duddy

Comment

I'm American and Im for Sergio Martinez, Paulie Malignaggi, and Pwill.

Comment

I'm British, favourite boxers are Hozumi Hasegawa, Manny Pacquiao, Emanuel Augustus and Chad Dawson.

Comment

I am from Fairbanks Alaska-ALeutian Native islander. My favorite fighter is Chilly Willy the Penguin and i like it when he fights Maxie the Polar Bear- the fight took place off the set.

Comment

I am a white American of Swiss, German and Native American descent. I was born in the Philippines to a GI and my wife is 1/2 Filipina. My favorite fighter of all time is Larry Holmes. The most talented fighter I believe I ever saw was Riddick Bowe and my favorite current fighter to watch is Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X