Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what nationality are u?and who is your current favriote boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im Aussie and my favourite boxer changes every year, I like Manny's style but if he doesnt fight Floyd then its Mosley
    the start of 08 it was Pavlik

none of them beat Duran, Tszyu and Ali though. Its hard to pick a current favourite after watching the legends

Comment

• I'm puertorrican and my all-timers are:Leonard, Tito Trinidad, Oscar and Barrera.

current:JMM, Mayweather, Hasegawa and Juanma Lopez.

Comment

• Look at my screen name.

1. Floyd Mayweather Jr.
        2. Juan Manuel Márquez
        3. Manny Pacquiao

Comment

• Originally posted by Sammy2g3 View Post
          I'm black and my fav boxer is Sugar Shane Mosley. However, my fav is slowly becoming Paul Williams.
          I'm Filipino....my all time favorites:

• Joe Louis
          • Muhammad Ali
          • Sugar Ray Leonard
          • Roberto Duran
          • Marvin Hagler
          • Thomas Hearns
          • Julio Cesar Chavez
          • Flash Elorde
          • Pancho Villa
          • Manny Pacquiao
          • Roy Jones
          • Pernell Whitaker

Comment

• italian and native american
            and my fav fighter is ricky hatton
            if hes retired then id go with paul williams pacman jmm mallinmaggi

Comment

• Bohemian and Native American. JMM, Dawson, Clottey, Adamek, Chambers, Povetkin, Bradley, Pacquiao, PWill, and BJ Flores. I like guys who fight the best no matter what and one guy is on here because of being a good friend. All-time favs. Ike Quartey (though he whined too much) Shannon Briggs (though he never got past himself), Duran, Whittaker, Moore, Shavers, SRR, Emile Girffith, and Greb

Comment

• I am Irish/New Zealander. My favourite fighter of all time is Thomas Hearns. My favourite active fighter is Shane Mosley.

Comment

• Im'm Romanian and my favourite boxers are: Lucian Bute, Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

• Current favorite boxer?

African American.

- Hopkins (I'd like to say Manny or Floyd, but I'm finding the two impossible to like right now.. and in Manny's case it's more due to his trainer and fans than the man himself. I liked Roach better before he and Mayweather Sr. got into it on Pac/Hatton 24/7)

Comment

Working...
                    X