No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tomasz Adamek Still Gunning For a Chris Arreola Rumble

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
    Does that change the facts? He is only interested in easy opponents who are either smaller or tailor made for his style.

How is Haye an easy opponent?? Haye has the speed and power to make Hopkins disappear quite fast. Hopkins would have a better chance to beat the slow very one dimensional Arreola than to beat David Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
      How is Haye an easy opponent?? Haye has the speed and power to make Hopkins disappear quite fast. Hopkins would have a better chance to beat the slow very one dimensional Arreola than to beat David Haye.
      David Haye wouldn't last one round with any of the Klitchkos and he's never beaten a good fighter to win a title. He's the most overrated fighter there is. Who has he beat? Enzo Mac? This is why Hopkins wants to fight him.

Comment

David Haye wouldn't last one round with any of the Klitchkos and he's never beaten a good fighter to win a title. He's the most overrated fighter there is. Who has he beat? Enzo Mac? This is why Hopkins wants to fight him.
        Only time will tell how good Haye really is but I wouldn't call him overrated cause I don't rate him as the number one boxer at this moment. He still has a lot to prove but that can be said about pretty much all the top 10 fighters in the HW division. In a match-up with Haye I don't see how Hopkins would win though. Haye is just too much of everything. Like I said it's not an easy fight at all, and a fight against Arrelola would be a more winnable fight for Hopkins so if you give Adamek credit for taking on Arreola then why put down Hop for taking on a more dangerous fighter?

Comment

I don't think Haye is an easy fight for Hopkins at all. He's big, young, and fast.

Easy fights for him would have been Roy Jones or Danny Green.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFairPole View Post
            It is true! HBO picks who its fighters take on or they won't broadcast their fights. It sucks but that's how it is now. Showtime should be stepping up but they don't...
            HBO or SHO would be insane if they didn't pick up Adamek-Cunningham II.... assuming Adamek stops avoiding USS. That bout was a classic.

Comment

Didn't Haye back out of his fight with Wladimir after talking all that garbage? Haye's a goof.

Comment

Working...
              X