No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tomasz Adamek Still Gunning For a Chris Arreola Rumble

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
    Adamek By KO. Arreola is a funny guy and seems like a really chill dude, but he clearly has no real commitment to the sport.
    He also has little boxing skills.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      Estrada has good skills but I think Adamek will outwork him like Povetkin did.

Adamek is a great fighter to see live, he always comes to fight.

He may be a player in this division. I don't know why people are writing him off as too small. Plenty of light heavies, and cruisers have moved up and have had success at heavyweight from Michael Spinks to Evander Holyfield to Toney and recently Haye.
      It's funny that no one here is even giving Estrada a shot to beat Adamek. Estrada will be a good gauge on whether or not Adamek has a future in the hw division.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingPromoter View Post
        It's funny that no one here is even giving Estrada a shot to beat Adamek. Estrada will be a good gauge on whether or not Adamek has a future in the hw division.

I'd give him a chance. He only lost to Povetkin and Travis Walker, who was once a nice prospect but whose stock went down some as of late.

Maybe in retrospect the Walker loss dropped him down a notch or two.

He doesn't have much power and doesn't work terribly hard in some of his fights so that's probably why he doesn't rate that highly.

That being said, he has a chance sure. The odds to bet on him would be pretty damn good I would bet.

Comment

Originally posted by Palokaj View Post
          You joking? He'll outclass Arreola; wanna bet? lol.
          I'll put points on Arreola if that fight happens. Let me know how much you want to bet.

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
          Adamek is going after the tougher challenge unlike Hopkins might do with David Haye.
          You do realize that Hopkins is practically 50 years old, right?

Comment

This is probably the most interesting fight between two top contenders.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
              He also has little boxing skills.
              he's has better skills then kelly pavlik.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                If age is such an issue to him and his fans then he should retire.

Comment

The Polish heavyweight said HBO has the final say on the opponent for Arreola
                  if this is true then it just goes to prove what is wrong with boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Blairhoyle792 View Post
                    if this is true then it just goes to prove what is wrong with boxing.
                    It is true! HBO picks who its fighters take on or they won't broadcast their fights. It sucks but that's how it is now. Showtime should be stepping up but they don't...

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      I'll put points on Arreola if that fight happens. Let me know how much you want to bet.

Does that change the facts? He is only interested in easy opponents who are either smaller or tailor made for his style.

Comment

Working...
                      X