Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by renren40 View Post
    egh wrong try again ...
    Pac has agreed to random testing.
    Pacquiao can read. He has looked at the contract and they are apparently unsatisfactory since details and precautions were most likely neglected by the money hungry GBP team.
    What Manny official cut of point he never say , what is Manny official offer , I see he say no test for random blood with no cut of day inside 30 day , you see different somewhere you show me , yes ?

You must have official position by your talk my question easy for you , yes .

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
      It's not his attorneys email it's an email for further information, including how to contact attorneys. It's a bit like screening one's calls, I would assume.

*****s aren't the sharpest tools in the shed though, so the lack of basic reading comprehension is understandable.
      I apologie ... Nodogoshi is owning this thread doggystyle.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
        It's not his attorneys email it's an email for further information, including how to contact attorneys. It's a bit like screening one's calls, I would assume.

*****s aren't the sharpest tools in the shed though, so the lack of basic reading comprehension is understandable.
        Fair enough, Crave MP Boxing sounds legit.

Comment

Isnt the database of lawsuits searchable

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            What Manny official cut of point he never say , what is Manny official offer , I see he say no test for random blood with no cut of day inside 30 day , you see different somewhere you show me , yes ?

You must have official position by your talk my question easy for you , yes .
            Yes I have been reading and keeping up with the news in boxing.

No I will not open up another browser tab to get you information unless you PayPal me some money. I don't work for the Unfortunate Fortune Cookie.

Comment

fo all you thinking manny is an idiot, just wait and see the court verdict.

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
                Fair enough, Crave MP Boxing sounds legit.
                Nice stab at sarcasm there. Just about made me spill my beer
                Last edited by Drunken Cat; 12-30-2009, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
                  That seems like a very professional email destination for an attorney.
                  well maybe they just created this email for this purpose only. This is a big case and he knows alot of *****s here in NSB will email him so the attorney did not give his personal email..

Comment

Originally posted by Amadla Ngawethu View Post
                    Isnt the database of lawsuits searchable
                    There is this site, think there is a fee though.

http://www.lexisnexis.com/infopro/zi...sp.aspx?z=1618

Comment

Originally posted by inxyoxfacex65 View Post
                      PLEASE find a translator. It's hard for anyone to get what you're saying...
                      I say again for you .

Clear name was easy job ,,,,, this mean Manny take hard way to clear name .

Say test no problems for honorable champion when first ask ,,,, this easy fix for current big problem .

Why make big noise for formality test ,,,, this mean Manny sound like chook with head gone and make world focus on test he no want .

Court no clear name ,,,,, Manny still say no to simple test to make fight happen , this stronger in public eye that court case , court look like diversion from real issue of simple test .

Manny is over cooking himself and blame other people ,,,,, this mean Manny make to much statement looking for donkey to pin tail , test would be easier.

Manny making big mistake in way handle problem ,,,, this meaning you see all around world if you open eye .

See I make easy for you , I like help all my friends in here

Comment

Working...
                      X