No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Official Statement "Case filed on the Federal Court"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
    Nice job of being an alt troll. Yes, it is rather transparent, bud.
    What mean you help me see better your intention , yes ?

Comment

• Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
      Honestly, does anybody really care about the court case?

I'm sure he does have grounds to sue Mayweather Sr. and probably GBP. However, what does this prove in the end and do we end up with a boxing match? So, they prove that Mayweather Sr. and his brother Roger talk a lot of **** in court, welcome to 20 years ago.

This still doesn't clear Pacman's names from cloud of doubt he has placed upon himself. Its time to take the tests and give the world the fight they want to see.
      I am not sure he has grounds to sue because Manny is a public figure. It is easy to say, "Yeah, let's sue his butt for defamation" but it will be up to Manny's attorney to prove that Mayweather's statement was false and defamatory (it has to be both) if it is one or the other it is protected under the first admendment. If they can prove that then they have to prove that it was malicious or "actual malice." (I will not get into that because it brings back memories of my old Constitutional Law Class days w/ Dr. Smentkowski).

I guess what I am saying is this case can go years w/ decision and appeals. It is not worth the time or the money, especially with the uncertainty of the Supreme Court's final decision. (I included the last link because it is the old Jerry Falwell court case that was in Hustler, funny) Reference:

http://heinonline.org/HOL/Page?handl...ction=journals

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hustler...ine_v._Falwell

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        What mean you help me see better your intention , yes ?
        What, you don't understand English or just forum jargon?

Okay, fair enough you pretending to not speak English, but you're clearly full of ****. 'Nuff said.

Oh, and not that it was at all necessary, but it is also possible to search user's posts. Too lazy to create a new alt., I presume?

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        I just read the entire huge thread where Arum exposes Pac as a liar , it kinda dont go past that in this because Floyd hasnt said anything , Pac and Arum are messing this fight up and it looks like a Pacman duck .
        Cotto will be looking at Pac sideways if Manny keeps ducking these tests , this was his gentleman way of saying to Pac do the right thing for world boxing and prove you didnt cheat me .
        True , reading this entire thread Pac and his team are liars blatant ones , it seems to me Pac is trying to get out of fighting Floyd .
        (Just a few examples which I really didn't read before hand).

Comment

• Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
          There is this site, think there is a fee though.

http://www.lexisnexis.com/infopro/zi...sp.aspx?z=1618
          Thanks man,let's see what we have

Comment

• Originally posted by Gutz View Post
            People who think Pac has a case

WBO President
            WBC Lawyers
            Top Rank Lawyers
            Manny Lawyer
            Alot of Media sports writer

and now
            Dan Petrocelli <-- The guy who put OJ away.

People who think Pac doesnt have a case

*****s

Comment

• Originally posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post
              As a true Pacfan, I no longer care about his bout with mayweather. Mayweather is a ***** and he doesnt deserve to be in the ring with Manny.
              I agree pac shouldn't give floyd a chance to earn this big money fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robin88 View Post
                The Mayweathers are the defendants.
                as usual....

Comment

• Go pac make them pay.... hahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post
                    There seems to be concern from numerous members of the sports industry. from writers, to reporters, even other athletes, regarding why I am concerned with random blood testing. Here is what I would like to explain for the world to understand.

My concern has never been with someone randomly checking me with regards to blood or urine. I volunteered immediately to have my urine tested anytime someone wanted to, all the way up to the time I am walking into the ring. It was later brought to my attention and the attention of my staff that you can not test for Synthetic Growth Hormone through urine. You could only detect Synthetic Growth Hormone through blood tests. Before all is this blood testing and demands from other people I had never even heard of Synthetic Growth Hormone. I have never seen it before nor have I ever used it.

As I have stated before I have never used anabolic steroids nor do I even know what they look like.

My concern as a fighter is that there should be some limitations and agreements on how much blood they can take from someone prior to a fight. My other concern is how close to the actual fight itself can they take the blood. It is my opinion taking blood from a person can weaken you. I do not want to be in a weakened state when I enter the ring against any fighter.

I view using steroids, synthetic growth hormone, or any other illegal or banned substance as cheating. I would never cheat this sport that I love. I would never cheat the legacies of the great champions I have been blessed to challenge. I would never do anything to cheat such great champions as Miguel Cotto, Ricky Hatton, all of the Mexican Warriors that I have been blessed to go into the ring and do battle with. I believe all of these men to have great honor for boxing, for their country, and for themselves. They are heroes to me. These are people I have great respect for.

There would be no way I would ever cheat them out of what they deserve.

We as boxers risk our lives every time we enter the ring. We risk our health. This is a very dangerous sport. There is nothing I would do to make me have an unfair advantage to my opposition. This would not only be unfair to their legacy, but to their health, which could cause permanent damage. I would not want to hurt anyone nor would I want to cause pain to their families.

I take my training very serious. I train 30 rounds a day to be in the best shape during a fight, so I can give the fans the best show I can. I eat very healthy like chicken and fish and a lot of rice.

In order to make these new heavier weight classes I have to eat more then I have ever eaten in my life. I actually have to eat 5 times a day and bigger meals than I have ever eaten before.

I eat foods that build muscle. I work out hard. I stay very focused and disciplined towards my goal. I focus on success.

God has graced me with my abilities and I give all glory to him. I try and let God use me as an example of what someone can be if they if they never give up, if they work hard and believe in themselves, and if they never give up on life itself.

I believe you must believe in God and never quit.

I say this and I hope you will all understand. "Winning is only as good as the Winner itself"

THIS WILL BE MY LAST OFFICIAL STATEMENT REGARDING THIS MATTER. THERE WILL BE NO MORE STATEMENTS MADE BY ME OR AUTHORIZED BY ME REGARDING THIS MATTER, AS A DEPRIMATION OF CHARACTER LAWSUIT HAS BEEN FILED IN FEDERAL COURT. ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS OR FOR MORE INFORMATION REGARDING HOW TO CONTACT MY ATTORNEY'S PLEASE EMAIL CRAVEMPBOXING@YMAIL.COM

Manny Pacquiao

http://pacman.craveonline.com/articl...quiao-12292009

Goodluck GBP, Gayweathers, u r about to pay millions of dollars
                    ALL LIES!!!!
                    Take the test like a man!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by overlordbox View Post

Here's what 2008 Jamaican Olympics sprinter Asafa Powell said in an article publised by Yahoo.com,

Asafa Powell complained he was tested excessively during the 2008 Olympics in Beijing, in which he won a gold medal as a member of his nation’s 4 x 100 meter relay team. “I got pretty upset two days ago because since I have been here, they have tested me four times,” Powell said during the 2008 Games. “They’ve taken so much blood from us we’re going to be very weak before the final.”
                      Fail fail fail fail

Comment

Working...
                      X