Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: 'I Don't See Mayweather-Pacquiao Happening Now'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he keeps dodging Mayweather,he preffers to go up in weight and fight a guy that he can beat.but he want nothing with Floyd, THE MAN TO BEAT if you want to be the best.quak quak quak...coward!

Comment

Originally posted by buckdacious View Post
      wont fall for what?? A fight with the best oppenet hes ever gonna face for 40 mil and probably a top 5 figure in the world??? PAC IS A *****!!!!
      Settle down dude ,,, you'll have a heart attack,, your like a wind up little toy jumpin up and down in ****.

LOL , this is crazy to talk to you and all the other Vampires on this forum !!!!!!!!

Fights are won and lost in the mind games,,,,, many times !!!!!

try to absorb that ,,,,,,,don't get hyper ,,,, oh there you go,,, you **** and fell back in it,, here

if One succumbs to an idiotic rule of another he will be mentally off his game all thru his training camp and come fight night will have many problems.

try to absorb that little boy,,,,,,,,, HEY ,,,don't get upset !!

Now,,,, Mayweather is doing all he can to run this rule of taking the blood tests because he Knows Pac feels weak after taking the Blood tests and he knows since May is sleasy that he will have the testers come at a RANDOM time,,, say the night before the fight at 3 am to take the test ,,,, which is most likely and would definitely make it bad physically and mentally for Pac ,

try your best to absorb that ,,,,, don't get mad ,,, this hasn't been said but maybe lets see something like a million times already.

whew lots of pure dumb on here ,,,,aye? LOL

Comment

I am at the point now where I don't care if the fight happens or not. All the ego bull**** on both sides has really turned me off.

They could both retire right now and I will not miss either of them.

Comment

Originally posted by ProudtobePINOY View Post
          why doesn't Floyd stop being a little ***** and go on with the fight...why the need for Olypic style testing when he's proffessional boxer....

if he is the best, just fight already....he knows he can't beat pac...

he had to go 12 rounds with JMM....and pac demolished cotto..

thats why he's scared ....

when he came out of retirement...the most obvious fight he should have

taken was cotto...the fighter he was dodging when he went into retirement...

Floyd is no where in Pac's level...in being humble, classy, a gentelman...and since after his demolishing of cotto...in boxing..

12 rnds. with jjm ?........pac went 24 rnds. with jjm and jjm gave him hell and many people belive jjm won both if not atleast one of their fights... meanwhile floyd toyed with marquez....

Comment

Mayweather sucks. Floyds a paranoid coward afraid to fight a former 106 lbs Manny.

Comment

How the **** did Mayweather know Pac was scared of needles or have his blood taking?? If I see a guy with tattoos then I probably think hes not scared of needles. JUst stop with the BS!! This is not Mayweathers fault. If Pac comes out in 20 mins and says hes cool with random drug testing then the fight will be signed in 20 MINS!! So Guess whos stoping this all........
              First ,,,,, I present no man as perfect.. Manny has faults like everyone else and says thing imperfectly like you are me.

Manny made the statement of feeling weak during the first Morales fight and blamed the loss on the blood test..

Whether that is correct physically or not , I know nothing but I know as anyone else knows that it has affected him Mentally so its no bs with him,, he don't want to test right before the fight ,,,,because he thinks it makes him feel weak and who would want to go into the fight feeling weak ???? I don't think anyone would ,,, so why give in to Mayweather,,,, you ought to be beating down Mayweathers door to stop this BS !!!!!!!!! and just man up ,,,,,,,,,,,no rules but the NSAC rules and get it on in the ring.

I'll tell you why ,,,, May knows he will get his ass whipped !

Comment

Originally posted by gamebulldawg View Post
                settle down dude ,,, you'll have a heart attack,, your like a wind up little toy jumpin up and down in ****.

Lol , this is crazy to talk to you and all the other vampires on this forum !!!!!!!!

Fights are won and lost in the mind games,,,,, many times !!!!!

Try to absorb that ,,,,,,,don't get hyper ,,,, oh there you go,,, you **** and fell back in it,, here

if one succumbs to an idiotic rule of another he will be mentally off his game all thru his training camp and come fight night will have many problems.

Try to absorb that little boy,,,,,,,,, hey ,,,don't get upset !!

Now,,,, mayweather is doing all he can to run this rule of taking the blood tests because he knows pac feels weak after taking the blood tests and he knows since may is sleasy that he will have the testers come at a random time,,, say the night before the fight at 3 am to take the test ,,,, which is most likely and would definitely make it bad physically and mentally for pac ,

try your best to absorb that ,,,,, don't get mad ,,, this hasn't been said but maybe lets see something like a million times already.

Whew lots of pure dumb on here ,,,,aye? Lol
                its offical pacs balls are in your mouth!! Haha

Comment

GameBullDawg needs to shut the f*** up cause he is dumb and knows nothing.

say the night before the fight at 3 am to take the test ,,,, which is most likely and would definitely make it bad physically and mentally for Pac

Moron,that doesn't happen like that.if you know nothing.then shut up.

Comment

Thats **** is funny as hell
                    I saw important to point Stweard opinion on going to higher weights with no FAT as any other fighter...JMM he even said about Duran...and that was said when going to 135 lbs not 147 lbs!

Also the wars were starting to show in his performances... I'm not saying he is on something, Still believe inocent until proven guilty...But PAC's Team action does put a certain doubt

Comment

Originally posted by angelgargola View Post
                      are they making time to make sure Pac cleans his system of all the roids?? i wonder.they are scared.
                      You make accusations that are unfounded,,,,,,, Slander and Defamation !!!!!!!!! Thats yore new name,,,,,Slander and or Defamation,,,,,

Comment

Working...
                      X